No announcement yet.

Raiders @ Chargers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lamarr Houston!!! I love it when we get sacks. We need to hold them here to a FG

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

We need to get some points, I dont think our lead can last

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
        We need to get some points, I dont think our lead can last
        Oh dear....
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Especially against Rivers and the Chargers, there is no amount of points that make me feel safe.

Edit: As I post they score : (

Comment

What a fake. The whole stadium, and even me was fooled on that one.

Comment

What grit by everyone. No Chokeland Fading in this one. Great great great effort.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

We got this :)

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

RUN-DMC!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                    Seems like our offence just needs a big play to get them started on every drive. Once we get something to go our way holes open up.

Boller coming in with Campbell hurt. Should be back in though
                    Seems like we needed a REAL QB this week and last!
                    Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

Originally posted by Black Bolt View Post
                      Seems like we needed a REAL QB this week and last!
                      10-16 117 yards 1 td 6 rushes 38 yards 1 td

I will take that every game

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Is there any doubt in your mind who the best QB is now???

No, I won't shut up, now answer the question. If we didn't play that elf last week we would be in serious contention to win the division, but I guess Cable is a closet board member and listened to you. Thanks.
                        Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

I don't think you're going to find a single Raiders fan who is unhappy about Campbell playing well. If you're more interested in touting yourself, have fun with that.

Comment

Dude chill out there. I will give you that Campbell has played great this game, best play all season from the QB position, but he is not the deciding factor in this game. Campbell made minimal mistakes all game, avoided the rush great, and improvised excellently, but the run game is the difference maker here. We did not have this run game like this the past two weeks, and when you have two great RB`s rushing the ball like this it opens up everything for the rest of the offense. The whole team also played with great heart and ethusiasm that was definitely lacking the last two weeks. With the defense emotionally crushing SD. So yes if Campbell keeps playing like this he is a clear cut head and shoulders above everyone else, but do not act like the win is solely on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                              I don't think you're going to find a single Raiders fan who is unhappy about Campbell playing well. If you're more interested in touting yourself, have fun with that.
                              Whatever dude, aren't you the one that had no doubt who the best QB was after his three straight win? Back to reality my Raider "brother." Admitting you were wrong represents growth. Pouting doesn't.

- Genius

Comment

Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                                Dude chill out there. I will give you that Campbell has played great this game, best play all season from the QB position, but he is not the deciding factor in this game. Campbell made minimal mistakes all game, avoided the rush great, and improvised excellently, but the run game is the difference maker here. We did not have this run game like this the past two weeks, and when you have two great RB`s rushing the ball like this it opens up everything for the rest of the offense. The whole team also played with great heart and ethusiasm that was definitely lacking the last two weeks. With the defense emotionally crushing SD. So yes if Campbell keeps playing like this he is a clear cut head and shoulders above everyone else, but do not act like the win is solely on him.
                                When did I say he won the game solely? Oh, that's right, I DIDN'T! The reason we were able to run the ball was because were able to convert third downs. It's not like we had any long runs. Campbell was in a zone, especially on 3rd down. Everything you all said he couldn't do, he did. If Grad played the exact same game, you all would climaxed and you know it.

And as far as the entire team playing well, could that have something to do with knowing who the QB is? Hmm...... Again, when the team plays well with Grad, it's because he made them play well, so give that same credit to Campbell who pulled off the near impossible.

- Genius

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information