Sig Request...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sig Request...

Sup...I put this in the sig request thread but I didn't like what the guy made so I was hoping a fellow Raider fan might be able to do a better job. I want a Nnamdi Asomugha sig using this picture. I want a spotlight effect on him and some text to the extent of "Out of the ashes..." or "S&B Rising"....

http://www.taipeitimes.com/images/20...121213513.jpeg

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

post the one you didnt like

Comment

hmm

How would I do that? I guess I'd have to host the image somewhere eh?

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

err...

test....
        asdfasdfqwergf

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!

Comment

is that your new sig or the one you didn't want?
          Last edited by locseti; 03-19-2007, 10:31 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

meh...

This is the new one...its ok....didn't use the pic I wanted but oh well...I don't see anyone else lining up to do it...unless you are interested. I think it would be a sweet sig with the picture I linked earlier...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information