No announcement yet.

Week 14 Raiders @ Jaguars

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The long runs are killing me! This defense does so good, but always end up allowing a big play that kills them.

Comment

Bye bye playoff dreams.
      Peyton Manning Fanboy
      Originally posted by Complex
      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

**** my life

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
        @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Good game you guys. Darren McFadden is a ******* man. Your team is smashmouth and I love that kinda ****.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Man heartbreaking loss. What was already a tough road to make the playoffs is now looking way to out of reach. What a game by DMC though, plus Campbell looked great again under center.

Comment

Not Campbell's fault on this one. Piss poor run D and turnovers costs the game.

mucho props to wiscbadgerfootball

Originally posted by scottyboy
              like honestly lebron, instead of south beach, why don't you take your talents and just shove them up your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilNixon View Post
                Not Campbell's fault on this one. Piss poor run D and turnovers costs the game.
                Horrible last two plays though.

That Ford kick return fumble was the turning point.
                Peyton Manning Fanboy
                Originally posted by Complex
                They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

The run D in the 2nd half was bad. They scored 31 points in the 2nd half. The offence was solid through out, except for some late turnovers. The D got tired it seems in the late 3rd/4th

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

I think looking back at this game, we will realize how much McClain has helped this team. With him in there I think we would have stopped atleast 1 of the big runs they had on us. Ricky Brown and co at ILB wont work. We need a real back up at ILB

@SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                      Wow so lucky for that call, still in this game. Campbell is down though, really do not see us winning with Boller at QB.
                      Why not? According to some people on this board, Campbell is the worst QB in the league.
                      Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

Originally posted by SwagU View Post
                        Man heartbreaking loss. What was already a tough road to make the playoffs is now looking way to out of reach. What a game by DMC though, plus Campbell looked great again under center.
                        DHB, Cable, JLH and right side of the O-line is holding this team back. Cable just cannot manage a game if his life depended on it. Why did would he not decline a penalty on a play in which they lost yardage anyway?? Instead it's 2 and 18 and he puts Huff at CB- TD. He also loses a challenge on a play that was clearly in bounds. We needed that TO at the end of the game!!

By the way, are their any more questions on the Campbell/Gradkowski debate? Didn't think so. Grad put the "journey" in journeyman.
                        Kaepernick is this years pat white. Thin, gimmick offense and doesn't possess an nfl arm. The ncaa constantly regurgitates clones of past players and amazingly enough, tricks some people into thinking they're better than their cloned half. Kaepernick was a complete waste of a senior bowl qb spot. A better qb will come from the east/west shrine or whatever they're calling it now...count on it

- Genius

Comment

What a heartbreaking loss....

Hope J'Ville beats Indy next week to lock up the division, even though it won't happen.
                          Just play me, baby

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information