No announcement yet.

Andrew Walter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I recall it was Garcia who wasn't interested in Oakland, not the other way around.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
      As I recall it was Garcia who wasn't interested in Oakland, not the other way around.

i thought it was we couldnt garentee him that we wouldnt take a qb with the 1st pick

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Exactly...who the hell does a 38 year old QB with 2 years left in the tank to tell an NFL team what they can or cannot do in the draft.....

Have fun watching Chris Simms from the bench Jeff...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

On the other hand, you can't blame an older guy for not wanting to play behind our crapalicious OL....but I don't like the fact he made a demand on who we could draft....all we should have had to say is you'll be the starting QB in Week 1, after that it's up to you...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!

Comment

All he wannted was to take CJ so he had a starting job secured, and he wannted an awesome target like CJ to throw to.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information