Oakland A's discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oakland A's discussion

Bobby Crosby is the worst starting shortstop in the league! I hate him, he makes A Rod look lke a gold glover. His two huge errors blew the last two games for us. Then last night he got up with a chance to atone for his errors and he flied out. Sorry, needed to vent a little. At least were cleaning up tonite.

did the A's get anyone good in the offseason?im not much of a baseball fan so I dont know.
    "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

mike piazza, who was already one of my favorite players.

Comment

Ya, I like the Piazza signing alot. We also brought in Shannon Stewart, a solid outfielder that still has some pop. I just can't understand why Marco Scutaro isn't starting over the abomination that we know as Bobby Crosby.

Comment

I'm a Dodger fan, but if I had to choose a 2nd team...it would probably be the A's, because they're on of the Angels rivals(who I hate) and the white shoes.

Comment

go giants!

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Well they can be your American League Team. Our players are unselfish, blue collar, hard-partying athletes - No 'me-first' superstars. So, being a Dodger fan, you will obviously not be accustomed to this kind of atmosphere :)

Comment

It should be interesting how prospect Cliff Pennington does this year with Crosby struggling so hard. It could be time for a position change for Crosby.

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
                  Well they can be your American League Team. Our players are unselfish, blue collar, hard-partying athletes - No 'me-first' superstars. So, being a Dodger fan, you will obviously not be accustomed to this kind of atmosphere :)

Who cares about any of this crap

Comment

Originally posted by Romyrick View Post
                    Who cares about any of this crap
                    Piss off then.

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
                      Piss off then.

How does that affect how they play?

Comment

Originally posted by Romyrick View Post
                        How does that affect how they play?
                        I never said anything about that affecting how they play, although a tightly knit unit that cares about each other will always fare better than an allstar lineup with a me first attitude and no team chemistry. Our guys have been together for awhile, and the team is the number one priority.

Comment

I'd rather they all be selfish super inflated ego's trying to make themselves better.

Comment

Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                            It should be interesting how prospect Cliff Pennington does this year with Crosby struggling so hard. It could be time for a position change for Crosby.
                            LMAO!! This is some of the craziest stuff I have ever heard. Several people bashing Crosby after 4 games???? Crosby is a rising star in this league and the only thing that has held him back are injuries because if anything he plays too hard. If any of you haven't noticed the A's usually struggle when he is not in the lineup. He will not be replaced unless he gets hurt.

BTW, did you guys love that Piazza HR off K-Rod the other night as much as I did? That guy is clutch. Frank who?

Comment

Originally posted by Stash View Post
                              LMAO!! This is some of the craziest stuff I have ever heard. Several people bashing Crosby after 4 games???? Crosby is a rising star in this league and the only thing that has held him back are injuries because if anything he plays too hard. If any of you haven't noticed the A's usually struggle when he is not in the lineup. He will not be replaced unless he gets hurt.
                              Fact remains that he is questionable defensively and can't stay healthy to save his life. He has a hitting future, but it might be at DH so he will stop getting injured in the field.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information