No announcement yet.

This Is What The Raiders Should Do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were not going to take Joe Thomas 1st overall. It won't happen were going to eith take Calvin Jolhnson or Jamarcus Russell. We can redo the o line by taking guys in the 2nd 3rd 4th draft rounds.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by spinuzza13 View Post
      i would draft calvin johnson number 1 overall
      You should have stopped here and everyone on this board would have agreed with you.

Comment

All I think about you mister is that you dont know **** about football and that you shoudnt write about it here or somewhere else.

Learn a little bit about the game and after that you will be able to say all the stupidities you want in a defendable way....

Comment

spinuzza13 u officially know the least football out of any1 here on nfl draft countdown PERIOD.....LMFAO... u say the craziest things lol

Comment

HAHAHA
            that dude is quack lol
            i agree with taking CJ though so ill
            only give him -3 rep points lol

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
            Originally posted by TitanHope
            R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
            He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

havent seen you in a while.
              "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

i forgot to give this thread a thumbs down rating.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                X

Debug Information