Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Trent Edwards any better than Walter?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think Grubbs goes before Kalil.
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by neko4 View Post
      Perfect scenario(No Im not a raiders fan so i dont know how everyone feels)
      2007:
      1) Calvin Johnson
      2) OL
      3) DL
      Also pick up a vet QB, and maybe trade away Moss and get a 3rd or 4th

2008:
      1) BRIAN BROHM or someone else. Next year's QB class should be pretty good
      1. Which vet QB should they get?
      2. The Raider's will most likely not be in postion to get Brohm next year.
      3. Moss is better than a 3rd or 4th rounder, even with CJ. Last year the Raiders fell apart and Moss didn't want to risk his health any more for an idiot coach who had no direction for the team. Moss can still be a good weapon

Comment

The only decent vet QB left is Tim Rattay I think. I'm happy with either CJ or JR at #1. Definitely OL rd2, most realistic pick is Kalil who will prolly drop out of rd 2 [if not him Blalock/Grubbs]. With our two picks in the 3rd I want two of the following positions chosen, TE-OL-DL. That will make me very happy on draft day. :)

Next year's draft class should be good for mid-round 1 QB's, so hopefully that is where we will be next year if we draft CJ.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

i would pick Blalock at 33# and in 3rd take a QB. IMO Trent or Stanton will be still there

Comment

IMO if you guys draft edwards at #33, you can all but kiss your chances of a winning record this season goodbye, (Assuming you have drafted CJ) but have a legitimate shot of developing the guy into a pro-bowl qb down the road... so... idk go for it

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
              The only decent vet QB left is Tim Rattay I think. I'm happy with either CJ or JR at #1. Definitely OL rd2, most realistic pick is Kalil who will prolly drop out of rd 2 [if not him Blalock/Grubbs]. With our two picks in the 3rd I want two of the following positions chosen, TE-OL-DL. That will make me very happy on draft day. :)

Next year's draft class should be good for mid-round 1 QB's, so hopefully that is where we will be next year if we draft CJ.
              Good post. I'd be happy with either one. And I know people think we should go CJ and then O-line, but we have a bunch of linemen now. I wouldn't be surprised to see us pass on O-line till day 2. Just a hunch.

Comment

I would have to agree.I think that with the additions of Newberry and Carlisle I think the interior of our Oline is ok for now.We curently have Newberry,Carlisle,Boothe,Treu,Grove,and McQuistan all in the interior.Boothe and McQuistan may be moved to the outside though.Either way I dont feel we'll go interior lineman in the 2nd round and I dont think that theres any OT worth the #33 overall pick.i think we could very well go Allen Barbre in late round three or the 4th.He fits the ZBS well but may not be able to start day one but could start later on.
                "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by TRJ997 View Post
                  Moss can still be a good weapon
                  For Green Bay, hopefully.

Moss is a piece of trash. If all we can get for him is a 6th round pick, then we need to take the 6th round pick and be happy to be rid of that lame ass quitter.

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post

Moss is a piece of trash. If all we can get for him is a 6th round pick, then we need to take the 6th round pick and be happy to be rid of that lame ass quitter.
                    We took a 7th for Rice. I'd take a 5th for Moss at this moment. Plus, Oakland always drafts good players in the late rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post

*rolls eyes*

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                        I would have to agree.I think that with the additions of Newberry and Carlisle I think the interior of our Oline is ok for now.We curently have Newberry,Carlisle,Boothe,Treu,Grove,and McQuistan all in the interior.Boothe and McQuistan may be moved to the outside though.Either way I dont feel we'll go interior lineman in the 2nd round and I dont think that theres any OT worth the #33 overall pick.i think we could very well go Allen Barbre in late round three or the 4th.He fits the ZBS well but may not be able to start day one but could start later on.
                        I agree. I think we need to draft a OT in the 3rd or 4th round. Galley was hurt a lot this year and so was Simms.

Comment

Originally posted by Romyrick View Post
                          *rolls eyes*
                          *Identifies Romyrick as someone with nothing of value to add, nor an understanding of the Moss situation in Oakland*

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information