Clear All

Originally posted by NotoRussell View Post
    nice pick! he fits to our new OL sheme.
    LT-Gallery
    LG-Sims
    C-Newberry
    RG-Boothe/Grove
    RT-Blalock
    with that OL even Walter will get time to throw the ball to CJ!
    You've got it all wrong!

LT - Sims
    LG - Carlisle
    C - Newberry/Kalil
    RG - Boothe/Grove
    RT - Gallery

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
      I don't see how anyone, including Raider haters, can say that the Raiders have not made some smart signings this offseason. Hopefully this proactive thought process carries over to the upcoming draft.

It also certainly opens up rd2 for us if both Kalil/Staley are gone. I have no idea where we would go with that pick if this turned out to be the case....
      Two very good, smart offseasons in a row.

Resisted the urge to throw money around at FA's, and wound up with O-line depth, a good RB, and finally: A solid fullback. We're going to love Griffith.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
        You've got it all wrong!

LT - Sims
        LG - Carlisle
        C - Newberry/Kalil
        RG - Boothe/Grove
        RT - Gallery
        i know that Gallery will play RT, but IMO he should be LT this year again. he should not shift around the line again.

Comment

Originally posted by skatman View Post
          Two very good, smart offseasons in a row.

Resisted the urge to throw money around at FA's, and wound up with O-line depth, a good RB, and finally: A solid fullback. We're going to love Griffith.
          i loved him at ATL, so it will not change. i was very happy about his signing.

Comment

Originally posted by NotoRussell View Post
            i know that Gallery will play RT, but IMO he should be LT this year again. he should not shift around the line again.

Yep I agree with on that one. Unfortunately, I think Sims at LT [at least to start the season] was part of him re-working his contract. Altho if he somehow found his old form, it would be a good thing.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

I think the Raiders had a good off season but Dominique Rhodes is a terrible runningback and that is a pretty bad signing.

Comment

Originally posted by Romyrick View Post
                I think the Raiders had a good off season but Dominique Rhodes is a terrible runningback and that is a pretty bad signing.
                at the price we got him thats a great signing. did you see when he and there rookie RB ran all over teams? him and jordan should be a nice combo for a couple years

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                  at the price we got him thats a great signing. did you see when he and there rookie RB ran all over teams? him and jordan should be a nice combo for a couple years
                  We overpayed for Rhodes

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information