Article on Darnell Bing...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
    I hope Samw Williams doesn't start he really hasn't proven him self, he's been injured or has had medicore seasons. We should either give the starting job to Robert Thomas or Darnell Bing.
    Bing on the left side, at 230 pounds? Asking him to go from a college safety, sit out a year, than start on the strong-side, taking on TE's all game long, is a lot, IMO.

Comment

I don't think we should even be worrying about the LB position. Morrison and Howard will start and the other three (Williams, Bing, Thomas) will probably switch off until one of them rises above the other two.
      IMO the problem with the run D (actually wasn't much of a problem, but when your defense is #1 against the pass I guess this is the only area to improve in) was with the DT's, not the LB's. Sapp and Kelly are not exactly run stuffers, hopefully Sands will see more time so he can eat up blockers and let the LB's make big plays.

Comment

Originally posted by skatman View Post
        Bing on the left side, at 230 pounds? Asking him to go from a college safety, sit out a year, than start on the strong-side, taking on TE's all game long, is a lot, IMO.
        agreed next year all hes probably going to be is a special teams player as well as an lb on obvious pass situations.
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information