No announcement yet.

Oakland Raiders Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I heard a rumor that kevan barlow will be a raider.

We will wait and see i guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
      I heard a rumor that kevan barlow will be a raider.

We will wait and see i guess.
      idk. if he can be a big back for us id want him

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• meh, ill have to pass on that one

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

• didn't want to start a new thread but i saw on espn that jeff garcia would strongly consider playing for the silver and black.

Sig by jkpigskin , thanks.

Comment

• hmm

If we cut Jordan I don't mind picking up Barlow. He would be a good interim back for the time being, however saying that I really don't know anything about his running style since he only really played lots for SF and they were never on TV that much. Can anyone give a scouting report on him?

Garcia? Meh....although it would open up the door for CJ, If he doesn't cost an arm and a leg I don't mind it altho I'd still like to see Walter get another crack at it. Especially if we can put together a half decent OL. Kiffin's play calling should be infinitely better than Walsh's as well. I think Walter has the poise and can make all the throws, he just needed some talent around him.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

• Barlow is garbage, he's just like LaMont in terms of running style, he dances around. This would be a terrible move unless he signed for the league minimum

Comment

• Raiders need an overhaul from top to bottom and that means you also, Al ;-( ...it's sad to see Raiders just living on the mystique .. Gruden should have stayed ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                  The ZBS suckes last time.. I hope we move Gallery to OG
                  Yay!!! I called it back in January

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information