• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: well....

Originally posted by jmanz
    Originally posted by locseti
    Originally posted by Komp
    Well we know the D will play well, probably even better than last week. But if we can't score on Seattle, I don't know how we are gonna score on Denver. Maybe Moss won't feel like playing hot potato this week....

As for the OL, I don't know enough about the position to really know what is wrong. My guess is the lack of coaching stability within the organization has adversely affected their development.
    Denvers Defense is decimated with injuries...We have a chance, especially with the game being at home.
    There is always a chance I spose.....we held them down decently earlier at their house.
    how many points did you score again?

we could line up NIP and sarf at DE and probably still get pressure on walter.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
      Well we know the D will play well, probably even better than last week. But if we can't score on Seattle, I don't know how we are gonna score on Denver. Maybe Moss won't feel like playing hot potato this week....

As for the OL, I don't know enough about the position to really know what is wrong. My guess is the lack of coaching stability within the organization has adversely affected their development.
      Denvers Defense is decimated with injuries...We have a chance, especially with the game being at home.
      There is always a chance I spose.....we held them down decently earlier at their house.

We'll just have to take a couple picks back to the house since our offense can't do jack. :D

Comment

I don't know about Sarf, but I know I could even get to Jake Plummer as long as those ********************************** on the Denver line didn't slide 3 guys over to take my knees out. I'm just a studmuffin like that.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular

I don't know about Sarf, but I know I could even get to Jake Plummer as long as those ********************************** on the Denver line didn't slide 3 guys over to take my knees out. I'm just a studmuffin like that.
          dang it. "we" does NOT refer to the raiders. =P just because my team thread sucks and i'm forced to post in yours...

Comment

dang it. "we" does NOT refer to the raiders. =P just because my team thread sucks and i'm forced to post in yours...
            I know. I'm just making a point that it's not really saying much about the Raiders' offensive line since I could get the Broncos' offensive line. Geez... You totally ruined the joke by making me explain it.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

I know. I'm just making a point that it's not really saying much about the Raiders' offensive line since I could get the Broncos' offensive line. Geez... You totally ruined the joke by making me explain it.
              muahahaha.

no, i won't act like that was intentional.

i don't know... if i remember right, keak thinks they'd see your knees coming from 20 miles away.

on the other hand, gallery could see you coming from that far out and he still wouldn't be able to stop the bull rush.

Comment

muahahaha.

no, i won't act like that was intentional.

i don't know... if i remember right, keak thinks they'd see your knees coming from 20 miles away.

on the other hand, gallery could see you coming from that far out and he still wouldn't be able to stop the bull rush.
                Ouch... You're mean...

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

yep....

Yah I didn't know Denver had lots of injuries. Really its up to the OL and Moss. If Moss feels like showing up and the OL blocks 2 out of every 3 downs we will do well.

PS - Testing my new sig

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

nice...

Nice, the Jack Tatum sig works...

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                    Originally posted by Scott Wright
                    Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

one things for sure : the Rats gameplan will be infinitely more intrical than ours; its gonna be up to our superior athletes to offset the Rats coaching prowess - and our offensive staffs lack there of.

Comment

What do you guys think of Schweigert's play? A lot of mocks have us taking a safety early but I dont think he needs to be replaced yet

Comment

If Rouse falls to us, Id prefer him over Stewie Shweigey

Comment

I think we should go elsewhere early on other than safety.

Comment

i know we wont pick a safety that early, but I really like Rouse - He's a hitter not a quitter

Comment

i know we wont pick a safety that early, but I really like Rouse - He's a hitter not a quitter
                                I guess I haven't seen him play often enough to comment on him.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information