Oakland Raiders Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by locseti
    DId Janikowski really just hit a 58 yarder?
    55 yarder
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Way to go to Randal Williams he's actually doing something other then dropping passes. I think we could see an upset here.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

man, tough loss there. I didn't get to see the first three quarters but the last one was painful. Defense played well again, Fabian had two picks, should have been three. Can't believe they didn't overturn that on replay...

Comment

Can somebody tell me how we fumble two times on two straight drives?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Originally posted by jmanz
            man, tough loss there. I didn't get to see the first three quarters but the last one was painful. Defense played well again, Fabian had two picks, should have been three. Can't believe they didn't overturn that on replay...
            what happened? i didn't get to see the game.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
              Originally posted by jmanz
              what happened? i didn't get to see the game.
              Plummer threw a bad one over near the sideline. Washington jumped up for the int, got one foot down and the other came down real close to the sideline. They called it incomplete on the field but after the replay, it was pretty clear he was in. Even the unbiased anouncers were stunned when they let the play stand. It was 4th down after that play so after the punt, they probably didn't lose that much yardage anyways but it would have been a momentum changer in the 4th quarter.

Comment

So how did Walter look the first three quarters? The announcers commented that he was holding on to the ball too long in the 4th quarter.

Comment

hmmm

Yah I didn't watch the game either. I'm curious to see hear from the guys on here how we did. Sounds like the OL and Walsh failed us again in the 2nd half. I looked at the stats and our running game didn't do anything, granted its against Denver, but still.

So guys, reviews?

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Defense played good Fabian Washington almost had three picks last one both feet were in i think the refs were blind.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by portermvp84
                      Defense played good Fabian Washington almost had three picks last one both feet were in i think the refs were blind.
                      how about walter though?

Comment

• Ahhhhhhhh we have no offense at all they can't do anything right!!!

Rob Ryan should kick Tom Walsh in the nuts
                        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• So close..

Another good defensive effort gone to waste.

Comment

• Ryan should be the HC, hire Fassel to run the offense. Its pretty clear that the players repond to Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular
                              On a side note, does anyone know where Aaron Kromer is right now?
                              Back with Gruden.

http://www.buccaneers.com/team/coach...h=Kromer,Aaron

Comment

• Just think how different our record would be if we had a little offense this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information