Options Narrowed down to Russell and Quinn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options Narrowed down to Russell and Quinn

SI.com reports that the raiders have narrowed their search down to Russell and Quinn. Johnson is no longer an option.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...nfl/index.html
    soma relax

Originally posted by bucksavage View Post
    SI.com reports that the raiders have narrowed their search down to Russell and Quinn. Johnson is no longer an option.

WHAT!!! NO WAY! i dont know man. the philadelphia daily is reporting this...what credibility do they have? hmmm... it is on SI so it could be legit.

Comment

Originally posted by bucksavage View Post

Cool I hope so... we will see.

Comment

somehow I dont think this has any credibility.
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Agreed. Smells like dung to me. Hard to imagine a Philly newspaper having any sort of credible source. Even less likely that Davis tips his hand this early.
          Last edited by Crow; 04-21-2007, 08:03 AM.

Comment

I really doubt and hope this is wrong

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

hmmm

What would be wrong with taking Russell exactly? I just hope we maximize our pick value and the only way to do that is to take Russell at #1, we have too much invested at WR already.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Unless of course we move Moss on draft day.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
                Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

Comment

Originally posted by Komp View Post
                  Unless of course we move Moss on draft day.
                  I'm crossing my fingers and praying we do

Comment

we NEED to get rid of him. he is wasting are time and money.

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

hmm...

I don't really believe this story tho [upon further thought]....no way they wound enter negotiations with Quinn b/c he won't go #1 overall.

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!

Comment

I hope that article is wrong, trade Moss draft CJ.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I'd really like to see the original article. I have a feeling it's not based in any fact whatsoever.

Comment

i hate to start a debate but i think jamarcus russell is better than calvin johnson therefore this is good news. al is already thinking hes got the most upside at QB since john elway in '83.

Comment

It's a bogus story. We've been in contact with all three, and there's no favorite at the moment.

Also, 619, I think you're probably the only one who thinks Russell is better than Johnson.

With Moss gone this year or next, and both Porter and Gabriel gone after the season, Johnson makes a ton of sense.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information