No announcement yet.

Raiders now talking to Quinn

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we draft Quinn he better start right off the bat. Manning did his 1st season and he learned alot from it. Quinn played in a pro style offence so hes more prepared than Russell. I think we dont have to sign a vet QB since Quinn is expirenced in the style of offence.

If we draft Russell we better sit him down for atleast half the season. Let him learn the offence for half a season. Like Palmer, let him learn the offence then come in and win for us. We better sign a vet QB if we get him to teach him the ropes.

If we draft Calvin Johnson, we better either draft Edwards or Stanton in the 2nd round. Then sign a vet QB. I really hope we pick him since it means 2 things. 1 we get a future star WR who can do it all and has great character this orginization needs really bad. 2 this means Moss would probably be traded and we get more draft picks to fill some needs. Plus we gain some cap room

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
      If we draft Quinn he better start right off the bat. Manning did his 1st season and he learned alot from it. Quinn played in a pro style offence so hes more prepared than Russell. I think we dont have to sign a vet QB since Quinn is expirenced in the style of offence.
      Only if we can really work on

A) that offensive line in pass protection
      B) reliability of the receivers
      C) that offensive line in pass protection
      and
      D) a great running game.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
        Only if we can really work on

A) that offensive line in pass protection
        B) reliability of the receivers
        C) that offensive line in pass protection
        and
        D) a great running game.
        so basically a good line and reliable recievers...
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Basically, let his ass carry the clipboard until we get the OL straightened out.

Comment

Originally posted by Crow View Post
            Basically, let his ass carry the clipboard until we get the OL straightened out.
            Yes. I would hesitate in throwing him out there right away from Day 1. If week 6 or 7 rolls around and the offensive line shows that they aren't playing like crap, give him the starts. Or wait until next year.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information