Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Williams and McCown traded to Oakland

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mike Williams and McCown traded to Oakland

    reported by Chris Mortenson. No details yet.
    Peyton Manning Fanboy
    Originally posted by Complex
    They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

    Proving the doubters wrong.

  • #2
    I saw that just a little bit ago, I'm guessing we either gave up an extra 3rd or 4th.


    Thanks to jackalope

    Comment


    • #3
      Williams/McCown for this years 4th rd pick. Not a bad deal, buys JR some time and if Williams can turn it around under Kiffin it will be a steal for us.

      Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Komp View Post
        Williams/McCown for this years 4th rd pick. Not a bad deal, buys JR some time and if Williams can turn it around under Kiffin it will be a steal for us.
        We actually used the 4th rounder that the Cards gave us to switch 2nd rounders with us. So basically we got Zach Miller, Mike Wilson, and Josh McCown with our second rounder.
        Peyton Manning Fanboy
        Originally posted by Complex
        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

        Proving the doubters wrong.

        Comment


        • #5
          if thats the case good deal.

          sig by Eaglez.Fan

          Comment


          • #6
            steal for us. got a qb that will play before russell and help him out. and got a WR who is big and will be our redzone threat


            "Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

            Comment


            • #7
              Whenever we have Mike on the field it'll be like a 2nd TE. He's a big guy with great leaping ability and he has great athleticism. I like the move because Williams is still relatively young and can still shine and become a good maybe great player.

              "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
              Originally posted by TitanHope
              R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
              He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bernbabybern820 View Post
                We actually used the 4th rounder that the Cards gave us to switch 2nd rounders with us. So basically we got Zach Miller, Mike Wilson, and Josh McCown with our second rounder.
                Who's Mike Wilson, is he any good?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by locseti View Post
                  Who's Mike Wilson, is he any good?
                  I believe he meant Williams...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Xonraider View Post
                    I believe he meant Williams...
                    Ya, just messing with him

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by locseti View Post
                      Who's Mike Wilson, is he any good?
                      haha wow.
                      Peyton Manning Fanboy
                      Originally posted by Complex
                      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

                      Proving the doubters wrong.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Solid number three reciever, glad we got somebody decent to show JR the ropes. Any clue what we gave up for him?


                        Thanks to jackalope

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                          Solid number three reciever, glad we got somebody decent to show JR the ropes. Any clue what we gave up for him?
                          Originally posted by Komp View Post
                          Williams/McCown for this years 4th rd pick. Not a bad deal, buys JR some time and if Williams can turn it around under Kiffin it will be a steal for us.
                          read quote above.
                          Peyton Manning Fanboy
                          Originally posted by Complex
                          They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

                          Proving the doubters wrong.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I really like this deal. I've seen nothing to make me feel this way, but I think BMW will be really good for you guys.

                            Originally posted by Crazy_Chris
                            It's just a ******* dog By Michael Vick
                            Check out the Dailyer Nebraskan
                            http://www.dailyernebraskan.com
                            421 Witness
                            756*

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              bmw is fat and lazy, a problem----coming from a lions fan, maybe working with kiffin he can turn it around i would love for him to do it, good luck to the raider nation

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information