Randy Moss Traded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Moss Traded

For a 4th to New England per NFL Network.

ELL YA!! Glad we finaly kicked him out.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
    Originally posted by TitanHope
    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

I guess ill be the only one who will miss him. Bright side is i get to watch him at least twice a year since I live in Jersey.
      Peyton Manning Fanboy
      Originally posted by Complex
      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

IDK..I think him and Russel could've been good..but is Moss really only worth 4h round draft pick?..damn.

Comment

im just glad we got it over with. great move by both teams. now we can start from scratch with a young qb that we can build on.

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

I'm upset but thats because of what could of been but he was ruining the team so he had to go.

Comment

Originally posted by UtepMiner View Post
              IDK..I think him and Russel could've been good..but is Moss really only worth 4h round draft pick?..damn.

yes, the guy is cancer. i really hope he does not win a ring in new england cause he is everything thats wrong with football.

sig by Eaglez.Fan

Comment

best move by us in the offseason

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I hope he goes to NE and destroys that team. At least that frees up a lot of cap space.

Comment

Originally posted by locseti View Post
                    I hope he goes to NE and destroys that team. At least that frees up a lot of cap space.
                    i really do too. he messed up things here so he better mess some stuff up there or we could look dumb when we traded him

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

I was actually hoping that we traded him for a 2nd or 3rd rounder in next years draft, but I guess this will have to do. I'm glad to see him gone.

Comment

I'm so glad we got the biggest cancer on the team out of here. I wanted a first day pick out of him but I guess it's better than nothing.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

I was expecting this... But with Moss gone, I would prefer if we had taken CJ, and then drafted a QB in second round. Well, now we have JaMarcus, and I'm really excited to see, what he can do for our team!

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information