08 Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 08 Draft

I know most of us want DeSean Jackson. Theres also a ton of great offensive lineman. Who do you like at this point?

we are going to be top 15 probably so i think Long or Baker could fall to us there somewhere. It all really depends if Gallery gets moved to LT and plays good. if he doesnt we gotta draft one again. id also like to get a stud DT

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
    @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Long, Baker, Jackson, McFadden, Campbell, Dorsey...mmmmm.

I'm pretty sure i'm missing other top prospects.

Comment

We'll probably end up getting a very fast DB.
        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Dorsey from LSU to take over for Sapp.

Comment

Well, a lot depends on Asomugha's contract situation. If we pay a lot of money to the kid, and he stays, we won't be needing a corner in the 1st round. If not, there are going to be kids like King, Cason, and Talib, all of whom look like #1 corners.

Going with Al Davis' usual draft logic, we gotta look defensive back, defensive line, and runningback. Depending on how Bush pans out this year (in terms of health, not necessarily production), we could be going after someone like McFadden, Stewart, Rice, Slaton, etc.

Personally, I'd love one of the following: Glenn Dorsey, DeMario Pressley, or Calais Campbell,

Comment

theres no question desean jackson would absolutely be the best pick next year. we're talkin someone much better overall than ted ginn who went 9th this year and desean jackson is the closest thing to reggie bush despite not playin his position. watch for a hesiman trophy this year

Comment

Brian Cushing LB from USC

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                @SirStackAlot707

Comment

Rey Mauluga...im not sold on Desean Jackson..i think he's overrated. He talks smack but when he gets smacked he disappears. I love Sam Willie but i think he can definitely be upgraded. I hope by Bing eventually but if not than we should draft someone like Rey. Or a stud DT to shore up our line.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                  Originally posted by TitanHope
                  R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                  He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

In the 1st I like the idea of grabbing Baker, Long or Gaither. Someone said Glenn Dorsey, something I could definitely see happening, Sapp cant play too much longer and Dorsey could be a monster. A wideout or a HB would be possibilities depending on how the players we have at those positions perform this year because we certainly have some nice talent at those positions.

As far as the draft as a whole I feel like DT and OL will be the priorities and we could also use another LB to fill out our starting LB unit.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                      Brian Cushing LB from USC
                      Watching Brian Cushing dominate in HS was a treat.
                      Peyton Manning Fanboy
                      Originally posted by Complex
                      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                        Rey Mauluga...im not sold on Desean Jackson..i think he's overrated. He talks smack but when he gets smacked he disappears. I love Sam Willie but i think he can definitely be upgraded. I hope by Bing eventually but if not than we should draft someone like Rey. Or a stud DT to shore up our line.
                        Desean never disapears from a game.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

Originally posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
                          Desean never disapears from a game.
                          ya you keep telling yourself that. Ill look into it later cuz i have to finish a project, but there was a game where he talked trash got smacked a couple times and completely disappeared. I think he's overrated.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                          Originally posted by TitanHope
                          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information