No announcement yet.

Tony Hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends if Reid and Mornenweig learned their lesson from last year's run to the playoffs.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
      Depends if Reid and Mornenweig learned their lesson from last year's run to the playoffs.
      Well now that McNabbs back. Him and Reid are probably bonen each other in the a$$ so Reid will go back to the 50 pass plays a game. I think what they did last year with Garcia was great. I give them all the props in the world even though how much I dislike them. You just have to seperate Mcnabb and Reid. There time is over. Its come and its gone. They had their chances...Many of them too. You know what I think of all the time with them two. The Carolina NFC championship game. Reid calls run plays the whole entire drive they get to like like the Carolina 15. He calls one uno 1 pass play and what does McNabb do. McNabb do what McNabb do and he threw it right to Ricky Manning Junior. Sorta like he did to Rhonde Barber.
      Originally posted by nvot9
      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

If the Eagles have the offensive balance of the end of last year with a healthy McNabb, they could be one of the top 5 offensive teams in the league. That counts for rushing and passing. The defense will also be better off because the offense will dominate time of possession. I'm not certain that this will happen, but a fellow can dream...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

If the Eagles have the offensive balance of the end of last year with a healthy McNabb, they could be one of the top 5 offensive teams in the league. That counts for rushing and passing. The defense will also be better off because the offense will dominate time of possession. I'm not certain that this will happen, but a fellow can dream...
          Hey I agree like I said before im not a fan, but I will be honest and tell you that can happen. Hey man I dreamed for many years that the Colts would finally get by the Patriots in the playoffs, and Peyton would win the big game. It finally worked out for me this year. Picture being in the city going to a local dive bar with my group of 20 or so friends my whole life growing up being the only Colts fan. All the $hit I put up with about how Peyton was a choke and this and that. Dream on I hope one day it works out. But with the Phillies instead.
          Originally posted by nvot9
          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

I deal with it all the time when I go to the bar as an Eagles fan outside DC and have to hear it from the moron Redskins fans about how the Eagles haven't won a Super Bowl ever, and how the Skins have 3. Who gives a crap that the Skins haven't won the division in 15 years and have 2 playoff wins since Gibbs retired? It's all about the rings...

Comment

If the Eagles stick with more of a balanced offense, there is no way that Westbrook stays on the field that much. We're talking 60+ offensive snaps a game. That's way too many for any back. Westbrook will be deployed wisely as a runner and receiver. He will get 25+ touches every week. Buckhalter, Hunt, and Ilaoa will take the rest.
              I agree with the principal but I just don't like Buckhalter since coming off those injuries. I don't think he could be effective. And he hasn't shown at all that he could be effective in the pre-season and last year from what I saw from him.

Comment

How big of a dropoff in TD's do you guys expect for Westbrook since Hunt has proved very effective in goal line situations? Do you think it could possibly be like a Tiki Brandon Jacobs situation?

Comment

It won't be like with the Giants because there are so many ways for our offense to score, and have been, that Westbrook will get his share of TDs this year, with some TDs given to Bucky and Hunt.
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I'm owrried about the hunt goaline situation. he looked to comfortable the other nice. i drafted brian westbrook to score touchdowns in FF. But i cant complain. Anyway we get on the board is fine for me.

Comment

I am sure that Westbrook will get plenty of carries at the goal-line. He will also break long gains off the screen and receiving game, and he'll take it to the house on the run. Hunt might get a few, and so will Buck, but BWest will get the bulk. He's small and shifty and can find gaps in short yardage.

Comment

I wanted GB to get Hunt during the draft but it didnt happen, he had to be my favorite rb prospect this year

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

He was second favorite behind Brian Leonard for me. Both of them seem to be doing well in the preseason.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information