Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going on Hiatus

My Eagles forum mates:

I have accepted a new job in the DC area, and I'm not certain how much internet access I'm going to have there. At the very least, I'm going to have to make a good impression and dedicate myself to my craft for the first few months. I will check in from time to time at night and on weekends, but my involvement will be very limited.

I thank all of you for your dedication to the forum and interest in making the Eagles discussion as lively and involved as possible.

E-A-G-L-E-S... EAGLES!!!!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Congrats and good luck bsaza!

Comment

good luck, and i hope to here from u soon

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

Good luck and god speed...
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Looks like I have unlimited internet, but I will only be checking in during lunch breaks. So far, so good.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Where at in DC? I just moved here, and the pace of life here is quite different from what I'm used to.

And try not to get into too many fights. I know how you Philly fans are.

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
              Looks like I have unlimited internet, but I will only be checking in during lunch breaks. So far, so good.
              I'm sure you are at least a little releived about that. You are too smart to get in fights, and I think I remember you saying you already worked there before, so you shouldn't have to worry about that.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information