• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
    Fixed that for you.
    Could you imagine if we had the LBs and the WRs? "Dynasty!"
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I guess I am the only one who thinks Andrews stays at RG...

Comment

Sweet Jesus my eyes are bleeding after reading that. L-u-d-i-c-r-o-u-s.

But yeah, you're right about the RT dea.
        I love your replies to bad spelling, but this one really killed me. +rep

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
          I love your replies to bad spelling, but this one really killed me. +rep
          Thanks haha. Piss poor spelling just does it for me, I suppose.

I guess I am the only one who thinks Andrews stays at RG...
          Depends on the situation. A RT is more valuable, in my opinion, than a RG.

Comment

Depends on the situation. A RT is more valuable, in my opinion, than a RG.
            In our offense, that may not be the case. (Key word being may) At this point Andrews would be the last O-linemen I would want to lose, so therefore, making RG our most valuable O'line position. Yes I realize this isn't how I should look at it. But in terms of pure value, RG is the most valuable at this point. Yes I would rather have soemeone as good as Andrews at RT or LT. But we know that he is a top 3 OG in this league, we don't know how good he would be at RT or LT. I'd rather have a top 3 RG than a top 8-12 RT(An optimistic presumption of where he would be if he made that switch) or a top 10-15 LT (also an assumption of where he would be if he played LT) Yes we do have a great option at either tackle, but we lose more from the spot that he vacated than what we would gain moving him to either position. Though my original statement had nothing to do with value, I'm gald you brought it up. I was originally just trying to say that I think he stays at RG. To clear things up, Either Tackle is more valuable than a RG if they are of equal talent, playing ability, whatever, but right now, Andrews is the most valuable O-linemen on this team, and moving him to another position would really mess a lot of theings up, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
              thats Ludicruis going from playing on the right side to the left is another ball game. IF he moves to tackle it would be RT

Ludicruis!

Comment

^^^
                wtf? (10)

Comment

I've never read or watched Harry Potter, but my assumption with cunningham's post is that Harry Potter says "ludicrous" a lot.

Comment

haha no it just sounds like one of those lame spell words HP would bust out.

Comment

OK, I wasn't sure, as I've never seen the movies or read the books.

Comment

My Problem Jim Johnson is 68. How much longer until he retires?

Comment

I don't know, i just hope that he either goes at elast on or two years before or after Reid, because that would be two very big holes to fill. I have no idea when AR leaves, but as long as those two aren't within two years of eachother as their deperture, that would be a lot easier to handle for the Eagles.

Comment

I don't know, i just hope that he either goes at elast on or two years before or after Reid, because that would be two very big holes to fill. I have no idea when AR leaves, but as long as those two aren't within two years of eachother as their deperture, that would be a lot easier to handle for the Eagles.
                            I think the Eagles have set them selves up nicely for a defensive transistion, they can play any defensive formation, they can play Cover-2 well, they can play 3-4 well or they can just continue to play a 4-3.

Also on replacing the head-coach, the ownership would be smart to hire a coach that runs the WCO, Andy Reid is building an offense that could be lethal in the future.
                            • Lorenzo Booker is ideal at RB for the WCO.
                            • DeSean Jackson can play Flanker or Slot greatly.
                            • Kevin Kolb is a great fit for the WCO.
                            • The O-Line is set at every posistion except LT and that will be adressed in the draft.
                            • TE's for a WCO are easy to find.

Comment

Another Problem, Kevin Curtis will be 30 years old on July 17.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
                                I think the Eagles have set them selves up nicely for a defensive transistion, they can play any defensive formation, they can play Cover-2 well, they can play 3-4 well or they can just continue to play a 4-3.

Also on replacing the head-coach, the ownership would be smart to hire a coach that runs the WCO, Andy Reid is building an offense that could be lethal in the future.
                                • Lorenzo Booker is ideal at RB for the WCO.
                                • DeSean Jackson can play Flanker or Slot greatly.
                                • Kevin Kolb is a great fit for the WCO.
                                • The O-Line is set at every posistion except LT and that will be adressed in the draft.
                                • TE's for a WCO are easy to find.
                                Agreed on a lot there, though I think that if the defnese switches to anything else, it would be some variation of the 3-4 either that or they stay the same, and it woudl have to be after JJ retires and we get a new guy in there. Bunkley is a great fit as a NT, and LAws and Patterson would be perfect DEs for the 3-4, so our line would be set, but there arises another problem. We already have a LB corp that is not very deep, to our knowledge yet anyway. The 3-4 is a system that relies heavily on LBs, and if that is something that isn't a strength now, that would cause dificulties on defnese. But if that transition would occur, I woudl hope the Eagles would be planning for it and have other options at LB right now. One thing I don't like about the 3-4 though is Trent Cole would have a hard time fitting in anywhere. Our LBs would probably look something like this if we ran a 3-4. Gocong would be the SAM, Bradley would be the MIKE, Gaither would be the MACK, and we would probably have to look for a WILL, because Trent Cole just wouldn't work at either OLB in the 3-4, IMO. I agree that the offense is looking like a WCO for the future would be the best way to go, as two young skill position players and a young QB (All of which are promising thus far) are perfect fits for the WCO. Like you said though, LT is a concern and TEs are easy to find. I still think we would need a true, big #1 WR for the offense to really explode.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information