• Show
Clear All

• Why not? A fifth would seem fair.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
      Why not? A fifth would seem fair.
      for the reason i think the packers would perfer to draft a 5th round QB then trade for one

it could be a fair deal but i dont see it happening, its been a week with no talk

Comment

• You bring up a good point, and I see that you have a good idea.

Comment

• Actually I disagree with what the packers would do. Drafting a QB in the 5th round doesn't help them at all, he's not going to be the future (Rodgers is), he won't be able to help Rodgers (like Feeley could) and he'll just be pointless for his first 3 years. They definatley want someone who can come in this season and play decent. A 5th round pick this year won't be able to do that. Philly and GB both run WCO's so it would be a smooth transition for AJ. If I was TT I would definatley do Feeley for a 5th.

Comment

• I would at least want a conditional 6th up to a fifith, or maybe next years fifth, that would work for me. But since the Pack doesn't have a 6th this year, the latter seems more likely

Comment

• The eagles brought in Rocky Boiman for a visit per the eagles website http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/

Wouldn't be a bad move for depth and special teams

Comment

• T.J or Chad one is going to be traded or something is going to happen, I would be happy with Either, T.J has a little more upside with him being young still. But CJ brings fun celebrations.

Comment

• TJ and Chad are the same age, 30. Also I don't think CJ's celebrations are a reason to take him over another player, but if I had to choose between them I would take Johnson in a heartbeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                    TJ and Chad are the same age, 30. Also I don't think CJ's celebrations are a reason to take him over another player, but if I had to choose between them I would take Johnson in a heartbeat.
                    Agreed, I would take CJ over any other trade option left right now, as long as the price is right.

Comment

• I like the move for depth and special teams, but where does he fit in this system?

Comment

• The Philadelphia Eagles announced Wednesday, March 26, that the team signed free-agent TE Kris Wilson (Chiefs) to a three-year deal. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.

Comment

• I read in my paper that he also played FB, and H-back. You think we are bringing him in as a TE, FB, or both? I honestly don't know, but what little I know about the guy I like this signing.

Comment

• PFT says that Wilson is looking for a number in the 20s and will play FB... but that's just PFT
                            Wish List at 19:

1. Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie
                            2. Chris Williams
                            3. Kenny Phillips
                            4. Devin Thomas

Comment

• Originally posted by DowntownReggieBrown View Post
                              PFT says that Wilson is looking for a number in the 20s and will play FB... but that's just PFT
                              Re: Your sig. It's Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie. And Derrick Harvey isn't good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                                TJ and Chad are the same age, 30. Also I don't think CJ's celebrations are a reason to take him over another player, but if I had to choose between them I would take Johnson in a heartbeat.
                                I would have to agree with that, TJ is a very solid WR and is going to produce great numbers for many years. The thing that sets Chad way appart from TJ is Chad has phenominal big play and playmaking ability.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information