2007 Draft

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
    Yeah Reid might be angry after the saints game but they are not really doing much of fixing but singing another 1 gap DT or in a DE body, Regor, unless they are thinking of moving him to DE and like playing with 3 DTs and 1 De on the line.
    I highly doubt they do something like that.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• I think that most Eagles fans would agree that Griffin is the man if he is available at the Eagles pick, but if Griffin is off the board what do you think the Eagles will do? I ask because I don't see any clear cut answer. For that reason do you think the Eagles will trade up to ensure the pick of Griffin?

If the Eagles stay put I would like to see them draft Revis, if available, or Houston. Simply for the reason of pushing James and Hanson. With the addition of Spikes I think there is only a slight need at LB in the first, at best. I'm having trouble justifying a first round pick on a DT simply because of the youth and potential (specifically Bunkley) at the position. It almost seems like a Griffin or bust situation. Anybody agree or disagree?

Comment

• It is almost a Griffin or bust, but I wouldn't put it like that. There are plenty of ASfeties in this year's draft that would be great as a SS in our defense that we could get in the second or even third round. We could get Weddle, Wendling, Rouse (Not a big fan of his though) in the second or Piscatelli or Stone in the thrid or later. We have a lot of options in this draft. If we stay put and Griifin is gone, I think we go after the best LB available, even though we just sugned Spikes. Trotter and Spikes are both near the end of their careers, so another LB to groom for the future would be good. Whether it be a MIKE to replace Trotter, or a WILL LB to rplace Gaither when he moves into Trotter's stpot. Personally, I think we could get some very good MLBs in the second or third round, and Gaither is perfectly suited for our WILL, so I say we go after a MIKE in the draft, unless our FO wnts Spikes there and is planning on cutting Trotter, but I doubt that.

Comment

• Also for safety Merriweather, more of a FS but he was moved around quite a bit and can play cb, u know just throwing him in the mix

Comment

• well no need for developmental qb this draft maybe next one

Comment

• That is one of the main reasons I liked this trade so much. We took care of two positions of need, without needing to fill another. Granted we all would like to see the FO get a big 320 lb+ DT, but how realistic do you think that is now? We have Patterson, Bunkley, Rayburn, Ramsey, and Reagor. I don't think our FO will draft another DT, unless we trade one away. I think if we would not have been able to trade Walker, he would have been cut anyway, so that is another reason I like this move.

Comment

• Walker's trade value is no longer up for debate. If you're willing to trade a future late draft pick and take on 2 overpaid veterans (both are overpaid), you can move a disgruntled, lazy, underproductive DT off your roster...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• I didn't thinkm Wlker was all that lazy, I never noticed anything wring with his work ethic...

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information