No announcement yet.

FA Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think so as well. Reagor is very similar to Walker, and if we could get a fourth or a fifth from Walker I would be ecstatic. I'm pretty sure this signing will make it more possible that we trade or release at least one of our DTs. We may trade Rayburn as well. We may even trade both and get a bigger run-stuffer in the draft.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I would foresee the Eagles only trading known commodities if they can be assured of getting a better prospect in the draft. Like they would move up to get 'x' player to replace him. I'm not sure if the team necessarily needs to make any more acquisitions at this time.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

I Don't think the eagles will make anymore moves until draft day unless something special comes along.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

You don't think we will go after any Safeties? We just had Doss in for a visit. I still think the FO has something up their sleeve, we may go after a Safety, but I could see us staying put as well. We may wait until the draft to take care of the safety need.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
            I think so as well. Reagor is very similar to Walker, and if we could get a fourth or a fifth from Walker I would be ecstatic. I'm pretty sure this signing will make it more possible that we trade or release at least one of our DTs. We may trade Rayburn as well. We may even trade both and get a bigger run-stuffer in the draft.
            I like Rayburn and want to keep him. Run stuffers can be had late on day 2, and I really hope we take Louis Leonard.

Comment

Or Paul Soliai, he is a monster at DT.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information