No announcement yet.

Eagles Mock Drafts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here is my last ideal mock for the Eagles.
    Trade Lito and our fifth to the Bucs for their second adn Haye.
    1. Kenny Phillips. The Eagles tried desperately to move up, but were unable to find a team to work with, so they take Phillips.
    2a. James Hardy. Big red zone threat at WR that the offense is lacking. May never be a star, but a Plaxico Burres type of WR.
    2b. Charles Godfrey. Can play FS or CB. Will be the nickel, and if need be in the future, will team up with Phillips for a sick Safety duo
    3. Duane Brown. One of the few LT prosects that may be avialable in the third round. I could see the Eagles taking him with a second round choice, so watch out for his name.
    4. DeMario Pressley. Even though we got Haye in the trade, we still need to bolster DT depth, and Pressley would do just that.
    4Comp. Jonathan Goff. Can play multiple LB spots for the Eagles, and would provide great depth.
    Eagles trade their two sixths and a seventh for an early fifth in this years draft.
    5. Peyton Hillis. Perfect scheme fit for the Eagles who would be a great FB for many, many years. Should probably go earlier, but this is my ideal mock, so I kept it as realistic as possible.
    6Comp. Kennard Cox. A CB who has a lot of potential. Wold certainly be able to compete for a Nickle CB role. Not all that fast but has plenty of physicality to make up for it. Eagles are good at developing late round CBs.
    6Comp. Pedro Sosa. An OG who has capabilities of playing RT is need be. Typical late round linemen that the Eagles like to take to bolster depath.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
      Ike isn't anywhere near comparible to Cromartie. Ike was a third rounder before the injury, he could easily drop to the sixth. I don't think we could get that much from Lito and a fourth, but if we could, I'm all for it, though Clayton isn't exactly going to set the world on fire. I actually would like it more if he wasn't involved in the trade. Haye is nice though, I would like him. Even if we would get Clayton form the Bucs, WR would still need to be addressed early, as he doesn't provide an upgrade at the WR position. Phillips and Porter I like, but I don't see the Eagles going LB in the second. Here is where I could possibly see the Eagle sgoing WR. The rest is nice, and would be happy with that, but really think we will not make more than nine picks in the draft.
      If that much isn't included then it isn't a deal the Eagles want a 1st for Lito.

Comment

• Well, Looks like the Eagles will be resigned to having the best trio of CBs in the league then. Oh well...;)
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Its getting to be that time again, anybody have a mock they would like to share?? :D

Looking at some of these old ones is kind of fun.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information