Prospect Visits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospect Visits

Thought I make a thread for Players Eagles are visiting with draft things keep it a little different. With lisited players

So far
    ILB Jameel McClain- probably a special teamer, pretty big guy at like 250, maybe another late round lb like Gaithers
    Rb Albert Young-don't see anything in him, another ryan moats maybe bigger 5-10 209, maybe Buck. Pretty good receiver, not a return guy, so I don't see anything special with him.
    Cb Charles Godfery-maybe another Sheldon Brown, big hitter and Physical could be a nice nickel corner.
    WR Devin Thomas-JUCO and 1 year wonder. But is tall, big traget at 6'2-6'1 also a return man so thats another plus. Strong enough to beat the Jam a problem our WR have.
    Rb Justin Forestt-backed up Lynch, not a pounder 5-8 195. Can maybe help in return game probably a ST guy. 40 4.62, has a good senior bowl.
    WR/PR/KR Darrell Blackman-A returner for kicks and punts. YAC player 5-11. Has ball problems. Not much upside as a WR. PS guy
    WR-Earl Bennett-Almost comparies to Hinze Ward. Good route runner, blocker, finds ways to get open, good hands. Can come in and return.
    DT-Kentwan Balmer 300 lbs can get bigger
    WR DeSean Jackson-WHYYYY
    FS Chris Hemphill
    CB Antwaun Molden
    RB Tim Hightower
    WR James Hardy
    OG Mackenzy Bernadeau
    TE Michael Peterson
    OT Franklin Dunbar
    FB Mike Viti
    LB Will Clewis
    OT Duane Brown
    WR Will Franklin
    LB Jolonn Dunbar
    SS Dowayne Davis- Syracuse
    WR/KR/PR Dexter Jackson- Appalachian State
    LB/DE Andy Wheaton College
    OL Brandon Keith Northern Iowa
    OL Mike McGlynn's Pittsburgh
    OT Jeff Otah Pittsburgh
    TE Jermichael Finley University of Texas
    P Chris Sprague Duke
    P Benjamin Dato Fordham
    LB Gian Villante. Hofstra
    LB Will Clewis Central Oklahoma

Syracuse LB Jameel McClain has a private workout scheduled with the Philadelphia Eagles for either April 9 or April 10
    Last edited by brat316; 04-23-2008, 01:37 AM.

Iowa RB Albert Young has had a private workout with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Comment

University of Iowa CB Charles Godfrey is scheduled to visit with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Philadelphia Eagles were in attendance for New Mexico State's Pro Day March 24.

Comment

Devin Thomas supporters, he has a private workout with the Eagles scheduled for April 8th

Comment

Philadelphia Eagles attended Wagner College PK Piotr Czech's Pro Day Saturday, March 15.

Earl Bennet
          University of Vanderbilt WR Earl Bennett will work out for the Philadelphia Eagles.
          http://www.philly.com/philly/sports/..._receiver.html

Dave Brooks, of The Star-Ledger, reports the Philadelphia Eagles will interview University of California-Berkeley RB Justin Forsett.

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports New Mexico State FB Nick Cleaver has a workout scheduled with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Comment

Interesting stuff here. Thanks. Where do you get this from?
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

random websites it takes for ever searching for this stuff. mostly PFT

Comment

I really wouldn't mind if the eagles draft Devin Thomas in the 1st round, may be a little bit of a reach but I think he's gonna be good.

Comment

Eagles | Team to meet with Balmer
                  Fri, 21 Mar 2008 13:11:39 -0700

Judd Zulgad, of the Minneapolis Star-Tribune, reports the Philadelphia Eagles will meet with University of North Carolina DL Kentwan Balmer.

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports North Carolina State WR Darrell Blackman has a private workout scheduled with the Philadelphia Eagles in April.

Comment

Please god don't let the eagles draft Balmer....

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                      Please god don't let the eagles draft Balmer....
                      I agree. Adding a DT won't hurt us but not with our first rounder. I agree with Devin Thomas, i'd like that pick a lot.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
                      Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
                      PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)

Comment

I certainly would like to see the Eagles draft Thomas before Balmer, but there are three WRs I have rated above Thomas, being Sweed, Kelly, and Hardy.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                          I certainly would like to see the Eagles draft Thomas before Balmer, but there are three WRs I have rated above Thomas, being Sweed, Kelly, and Hardy.
                          I agree, I think all 3 of those WR will be better then Devin Thomas who was a 1 year guy... I think I'd go Sweed, Kelly, Hardy but I really like Hardy's upside and size.

I'd rather have any of the offensive or deffensive lineman, DB's, or WR's then Balmer

Balmer = Bum

Comment

Originally posted by ryan0022 View Post
                            I agree, I think all 3 of those WR will be better then Devin Thomas who was a 1 year guy... I think I'd go Sweed, Kelly, Hardy but I really like Hardy's upside and size.

I'd rather have any of the offensive or deffensive lineman, DB's, or WR's then Balmer

Balmer = Bum
                            I agree with pretty much all of that, but I have recently figured that due to Kelly's injury, I would actually put Hardy ahead of him, but it is still really close. I agree that I would take any O-linemen, WR or Safety before Balmer, but I really think the Eagles are doing what they do every year, just check out all of the possible options. And in doing so, they have succeeded in doing what they do every year, and that is making it impossible to ppredict what they are going to do.

Comment

Kelley is droping out of the first like Alan Branch. Last year the did check out people like Kolb and A.V. Balmer would be a good pick in the third

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information