No announcement yet.

Prospect Visits

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Balmer's projected to go in the 1st round.

Comment

Yeah but who would take Balmer

Found some stuff since no one has been updating

Josh Buchanan, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports the Philadelphia Eagles are showing interest in Central Washington FS Chris Hemphill.

Josh Buchanan, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports University of Eastern Kentucky CB Antwaun Molden will hold a private workout with the Philadelphia Eagles.

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports Richmond RB Tim Hightower will visit the Philadelphia Eagles April 7-8.

Comment

None of those really surprise me, we do need depth at CB and the Eagles will always look at as many options as possible.
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I wonder how many of these guys will be drafted

Comment

I think Molden has a chance, but don't think so for the other two.

Comment

Josh Buchanan, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports Bentley OG Mackenzy Bernadeau is scheduled to visit the Philadelphia Eagles in April.

Josh Buchanan, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports Northwest Missouri State TE Michael Peterson has had an interview with the Philadelphia Eagles.

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports Middle Tennessee OT Franklin Dunbar is scheduled to visit the Philadelphia Eagles.

University of Indiana WR James Hardy said he will meet with the Philadelphia Eagles.

.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports Army FB Mike Viti has a visit with the Philadelphia Eagles scheduled in April.

Comment

I like all of those guys, and all could be possible options on the roster, though some may be UFA.

Comment

Obviously the name that sticks out the most is James Hardy. Would love for the eagles to draft him but 19 might be too high and our 2nd round pick might be too low.

Comment

If you would change Mike Jenkins to Kenny Phillips, I would love your dream draft even more GE77.

Comment

Josh Buchanan, of NFLDraftBible.com, reports Bentley OG Mackenzy Bernadeau has a private workout with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Rick Stroud, of the St. Petersburg Times, reports the Philadelphia Eagles will meet with University of California-Berkeley WR DeSean Jackson Tuesday, April 8.

Josh Buchanan, of Next Level Scouting and NFLDraftBible.com, reports Central Oklahoma LB Will Clewis is receiving interest from the Philadelphia Eagles. The Eagles have requested more tape and want to take another look at Clewis after his recent pro day where he reportedly ran in the 4.56-4.65 range in the 40-yard dash

Updating a previous report, Dave Brooks, of the Trenton Times, reports the Philadelphia Eagles will meet with University of California RB Justin Forsett Monday, April 7, and Tuesday, April 8.

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports Virginia Tech OT Duane Brown is scheduled to visit with the Philadelphia Eagles.

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports Missouri WR Will Franklin is scheduled to visit with the Philadelphia Eagles

J.J. Pesavento, of Next Level Scouting, reports Boston College LB Jolonn Dunbar is receiving interest from the Philadelphia Eagles.

Comment

Good stuff there, a little bit scared by DeSean Jackson receiving interest, but the Eagles are probably just doing their due diligence. Duane Brown and Will Franklin are guys I think would be good picks for the Eagles.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                          Good stuff there, a little bit scared by DeSean Jackson receiving interest, but the Eagles are probably just doing their due diligence. Duane Brown and Will Franklin are guys I think would be good picks for the Eagles.
                          I'm glad they are checking him out. Sometimes teams don't interview the person they select in the first round, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything. My main concern with D Jax is his lack of physicality. Undersized guys like Steve Smith are able to play because they are very physical and aggressive. My worries with him are that he will get pushed around and can't keep bigger defenders from knocking him off his routes. Maybe by interviewing him and watching a lot of his film the Eagles can find out if he's going to be the next Steve Smith, or the next Dante Hall.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                            I'm glad they are checking him out. Sometimes teams don't interview the person they select in the first round, so it doesn't necessarily mean anything. My main concern with D Jax is his lack of physicality. Undersized guys like Steve Smith are able to play because they are very physical and aggressive. My worries with him are that he will get pushed around and can't keep bigger defenders from knocking him off his routes. Maybe by interviewing him and watching a lot of his film the Eagles can find out if he's going to be the next Steve Smith, or the next Dante Hall.
                            That is all stuff I am fully aware of, but it needs to be brought up for those who may not.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                              That is all stuff I am fully aware of, but it needs to be brought up for those who may not.
                              Ok.......?

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                                Ok.......?
                                Huh???.....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information