Eagles 2008 Draft Day Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still love Merling best. Mark it.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

i do like the Phillip Merling Pick..............BUT I still feel WR is our #1 spot to fill in my eyes then go DE on the 49 pick

Also to add Eagles trade 4th round pick for Lorenzo Booker Miami RB

Comment

where are you getting trade info from

Comment

Very intriguing, I wonder what the Eagles hope to get from him.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

NFL Network for my info

and I am assuming Booker will be #2 back behind Westbrook he has pretty good speed and isnt injury prone or at least not yet I hope not I feel he will be a good fit for the eagles.

Comment

well there go Phillip Merling to Miami now qho do you feel will the eagles going after

Comment

Merling is out

Comment

Eagle comming up who is left DeSean Jackson value here is good as a KR, Hester was taking in the second.

Sweed is still here as well

Comment

Trade again WTF make a pick already

Comment

What the ****. We don't need a defensive tackle damnit. Even though I love Laws. But atleast we got some explosiveness with Desean.

Comment

Terrible, just terrible. Jackson is the worst possible WR we could take. and don't get me started on Laws.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                        The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                        I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

Laws was a good pick, he will be in on Passing down.

DeSean Jackson called it, good value will return kicks. Untill Rice makes him weight more like 200 lbs and gets him to run good routes, he won't see much time as WR. Will be good on screen and trick plays. I don't think he can beat the jam.

Comment

Both of our picks could've been 1st rounders. Laws will be a great 3rd DT and Desean could be a solid receiver and a great returner for us. I didn't want him in the 1st but the 2nd is just fine for me.

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                              Laws was a good pick, he will be in on Passing down.
                              He's not any better a penetrator than Bunkley or Patterson, and he's worse against the run than both of them, meanwhile, we still have a hole at safety.

DeSean Jackson called it, good value will return kicks. Untill Rice makes him weight more like 200 lbs and gets him to run good routes, he won't see much time as WR. Will be good on screen and trick plays. I don't think he can beat the jam.
                              Kick returns might have cost us one game, but our red zone inadequacies cost us five games. Malcolm Kelly or Limas Sweed would have gone a long way towards fixing that problem. Jackson does absolutely nothing for us.

Stand Tall and Shake the Heavens!
                              The Destroyer Is Manifest!
                              I reserve the rights to retract any posts made betwen midnight and 5 AM PST due to being really, really drunk

Comment

I think we might get Franklin in the third. We brought in DeSean and Dexter but we don;t need two of the same type of WR. I would rather have Dexter, but its good value in mid second for Desean.

We still have lito so stuff can happen

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information