No announcement yet.

Eagles in talks with Stallworth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it is still about money for Donte, he will probably end up with the Patriots or Titans. But the Patriots spent a surprising amount of money for that organization, and I don't think they were at the top of the NFL in cap space, so they may not have much left either. I could be wrong though. But now that the Welker deal is finalized I don't think they will be going after Donte, Welker will be their speed guy. Our only real competition is Tennessee, but like I said before, it was reported that a deal would most likely be reached shortly, so my hopes are up that Donte returns. I probably would change my poll vote to around 75% now if I could.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

it may be that there are no teams asking cause he did what Vick did with his weed....they might as well get him back he is young and they can improve him

I am not at all knocking the smokin thing though guys...just lookin at it like this...

if i made millions a year i would probly most likly not be a smoker...I mean sure weed is good makes those bad dates go better but if my money was gonna be takin from me for smoking i would stop in a heart beat...plus save money on food
      Last edited by dcsicass31birds; 03-06-2007, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Lots of people smoke weed, but when you're being paid millions of dollars to play football, you should treat your body as a temple and not do something to mess your career up in any sense.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Ok, now this is confusing the hell out of me. Apparently, we DIDN'T give Donte a contract offer, but we are trying to negotiate terms of a deal, mainly a one year offer. He also didn't sign with New England(but you all already knew that), but I guess he does have an offer from them. BUT he's also going to meet with the Titans and Dolphins before he decides where he's going to sign.

Comment

Whoops, forgot to post the link to the article. http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/sports/16849255.htm

Comment

Thanks for the info. Good post.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                Lots of people smoke weed, but when you're being paid millions of dollars to play football, you should treat your body as a temple and not do something to mess your career up in any sense.
                That is one of the most intelligent things I have heard yet on this site. Thats exactly how I feel. Why screw up a great thing?

Comment

Good post, like the info, it clears things up if anyone was confused. I was under the impression we did give Stallworth an offer, but I was wrong. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information