Why I say no to Boldin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
    Sigh, you're the one that should question your fanhood, being that you obviously want TO 2.0
    i cant wait until i can neg rep you again.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post

I'm just giddy at the opportunity.

Comment

I got you because I hate that he is calling boldin TO 2.0 and I totally disagree
        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Are you kidding? The guy couldn't catch water if he fell out of a boat, and couldn't block to save his life. Not to mention he runs like he's scared to get hit.
          Actually, we don't know if he can/can't catch the ball. Ohio State's offense is not geared towards passing to the RB. So we'll have to wait for the Combine to see how well Wells can catch. As for blocking, you're wrong again. He's no Mike Hart at it, but he's above-average for a college RB.

Is there a trade or prospect any of you guys don't like?
          Axe me 'bout Derrick Williams, yo.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
            Actually, we don't know if he can/can't catch the ball. Ohio State's offense is not geared towards passing to the RB. So we'll have to wait for the Combine to see how well Wells can catch. As for blocking, you're wrong again. He's no Mike Hart at it, but he's above-average for a college RB.

im waiting for him to tell us hes in love with Williams.

Comment

im waiting for him to tell us hes in love with Williams.
              I'll find a way to get him banned for it. ;)

Comment

I'll find a way to get him banned for it. ;)
                ill help....nothing would make me happier.

Comment

To play in our offense, a back must need hands. I don't think Reid would use a first round pick on someone who has an ambigous set of hands, unless he's AP or something. And Wells is nowhere near that. He has no redeeming qualities as a back. He has nice size and played for a prestigous school, therefore people get a chubby over him. And he still runs like a *****. Not NFL material. Sorry.

Comment

I think Anquan Boldin would be a nice addition to the Eagles. I don't believe he's a cancer at all, he just wants the money that he deserves. Until this year he's been playing for a disfunctional frachise that has been the doormat of the NFL for years and he's never b****** about a thing. He just goes out there every Sunday and performs and puts up numbers just as good as Fitzgerald does.

He had one meltdown with his coordinator and now this guy is a cancer, miss me with that. They've been talking contract negotiations for the last two seasons now and there hasn't been any progress in getting him a new deal. Arizona needs to trade that man or pay him the money that he deserves, I can see why he feels that he's getting disrespected.

Comment

Originally posted by Haralson98 View Post
                      I think Anquan Boldin would be a nice addition to the Eagles. I don't believe he's a cancer at all, he just wants the money that he deserves. Until this year he's been playing for a disfunctional frachise that has been the doormat of the NFL for years and he's never b****** about a thing. He just goes out there every Sunday and performs and puts up numbers just as good as Fitzgerald does.

He had one meltdown with his coordinator and now this guy is a cancer, miss me with that. They've been talking contract negotiations for the last two seasons now and there hasn't been any progress in getting him a new deal. Arizona needs to trade that man or pay him the money that he deserves, I can see why he feels that he's getting disrespected.
                      Yep and he said him and his coaches' relationship can't be repaired and he won't be with the team again. To me that sounds like someone who puts themselves ahead of the team.

Comment

To play in our offense, a back must need hands. I don't think Reid would use a first round pick on someone who has an ambigous set of hands, unless he's AP or something. And Wells is nowhere near that. He has no redeeming qualities as a back. He has nice size and played for a prestigous school, therefore people get a chubby over him. And he still runs like a *****. Not NFL material. Sorry.
                        Wells runs very well for a 240 pounder. I'll bet he times in the high 4.4s, low 4.5s. Wells seems like he relishes contact and will stiffarm any fool out of the way. That "prestigious school" you refer to happens to be a piece of donkey **** that can rot in hell. If you think I like Wells because he played for Ohio State, you need to learn more about me. Wells finished tied for 4th in the nation for runs of 20+ yards despite playing 2-3 less games than everyone. He's a beast.

Comment

Yep and he said him and his coaches' relationship can't be repaired and he won't be with the team again. To me that sounds like someone who puts themselves ahead of the team.
                          Because you were there all year and know everything that goes on behind the scenes, right?

Comment

Because you were there all year and know everything that goes on behind the scenes, right?
                            Where there's smoke there's fire. Every interview I hear with the guy it's all about him, very similar to TO.

Comment

Where there's smoke there's fire. Every interview I hear with the guy it's all about him, very similar to TO.
                              and after every post of yours i read i want to cut my wrists...

Comment

Of course right now every time you hear him he is talking about himself. He is trying to get traded or get a new contract. He is going to talk about how he deserves it and how he is unhappy.
                                Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                                Just let it go RWO.
                                We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information