Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I say no to Boldin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
    Of course right now every time you hear him he is talking about himself. He is trying to get traded or get a new contract. He is going to talk about how he deserves it and how he is unhappy.
    Stop twisting twista's words on him! Gosh!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
      Wells runs very well for a 240 pounder. I'll bet he times in the high 4.4s, low 4.5s. Wells seems like he relishes contact and will stiffarm any fool out of the way. That "prestigious school" you refer to happens to be a piece of donkey **** that can rot in hell. If you think I like Wells because he played for Ohio State, you need to learn more about me. Wells finished tied for 4th in the nation for runs of 20+ yards despite playing 2-3 less games than everyone. He's a beast.
      I'm sure he has decent footspeed. I don't question that or his physical skills. My biggest concern is him and his toughness. He shies away from contact and was a huge benficiary of playing in a run-first offense. And I wasn't implying you were an Ohio State fan, I was saying the masses usually hold its football program in high regard because of its track record producing NFL players, it wasn't an indictment of your views.

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
        He shies away from contact
        Um, que?

        and was a huge benficiary of playing in a run-first offense.
        How is that a benefit when you have a crappy OL and a freshman QB? The defense is constantly putting 8 in the box. That doesn't help things.



        Such a ridiculous run.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
          Um, que?



          How is that a benefit when you have a crappy OL and a freshman QB? The defense is constantly putting 8 in the box. That doesn't help things.



          Such a ridiculous run.
          Yea but he still was given the ball an excessive amount of times. And the supporting cast around him wasn't that bad. Whether he's truly good or not is another debate, but teams still game planned with Pryor in mind. Robiskie, and the other receivers weren't bad.

          As for that run, that isn't bad. But I honestly don't think it was a run a guy like Moreno or McCoy couldn't make, plus they can catch and run harder.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
            Yea but he still was given the ball an excessive amount of times. And the supporting cast around him wasn't that bad. Whether he's truly good or not is another debate, but teams still game planned with Pryor in mind. Robiskie, and the other receivers weren't bad.

            As for that run, that isn't bad. But I honestly don't think it was a run a guy like Moreno or McCoy couldn't make, plus they can catch and run harder.

            once again, you talk like you know that wells cant catch.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
              Yea but he still was given the ball an excessive amount of times. And the supporting cast around him wasn't that bad. Whether he's truly good or not is another debate, but teams still game planned with Pryor in mind. Robiskie, and the other receivers weren't bad.
              No he wasn't. 20.7 carries per game this year, 21.1 carries per game last year. Robiskie is good, but again, the passing game regressed A LOT from last season. The rest of the WRs didn't do anything.

              As for that run, that isn't bad. But I honestly don't think it was a run a guy like Moreno or McCoy couldn't make, plus they can catch and run harder.
              You have no evidence that Wells can't catch. The highest amount of catches any RB has had since 2004 for Ohio State is 17. That's peanuts. It's not a WCO offense.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                i cant wait until i can neg rep you again.
                Got him for you. This guy is a complete tool bag.

                As far as Boldin goes, I think he would be great for the Eagles. This TO 2.0 crap is the standard reactionary ESPN bull crap that makes me want to puke. The dude is a number one receiver. The Cardinals have two number one receivers and don't have the money to pay they both. It's a crappy situation. From what I've read, Boldin doesn't have any problem with the team and has been a model team mate. He's frustrated, I'll give you that, but he's NOT Owens. Hell, he made a responsible decision getting himself AWAY from reporters. That's not TO. Never ripped into a quarterback, and he's been supportive of both Leinart and Warner.

                So basically; you're being a reactionary toolbag.

                R.I.P. Junior Seau

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  No he wasn't. 20.7 carries per game this year, 21.1 carries per game last year. Robiskie is good, but again, the passing game regressed A LOT from last season. The rest of the WRs didn't do anything.



                  You have no evidence that Wells can't catch. The highest amount of catches any RB has had since 2004 for Ohio State is 17. That's peanuts. It's not a WCO offense.
                  Who's to say all of the sudden he will catch. There is no point in drafting an ambigious set of hands, especially when there's at least two better backs, Moreno and McCoy, available.

                  So, let's say he can catch. We still have a soft-running injury prone Tony Hunt clone.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
                    So, let's say he can catch. We still have a soft-running injury prone Tony Hunt clone.
                    ...except he runs the 40 about two tenths of a second faster than Hunt and plays about a second faster on the field...Nice one.

                    R.I.P. Junior Seau

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Dude got into a heated verbal spat with Todd Haley, who's regarded as a player's coach. And then he had the audacity to say he won't be with the team again.

                      How do you think he's going to react if a stubborn know it all incompassionate tool like Reid calls a few plays he doesn't agree with?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
                        Who's to say all of the sudden he will catch. There is no point in drafting an ambigious set of hands, especially when there's at least two better backs, Moreno and McCoy, available.

                        So, let's say he can catch. We still have a soft-running injury prone Tony Hunt clone.
                        How can you say "all of a sudden he will catch" we dont know if can!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          ...except he runs the 40 about two tenths of a second faster than Hunt and plays about a second faster on the field...Nice one.
                          Wells has a faster 40, but Hunt ran harder on the field. Hunt's problem was he didn't get enough carries. Wells' problem is that he runs like a *****.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
                            Dude got into a heated verbal spat with Todd Haley, who's regarded as a player's coach. And then he had the audacity to say he won't be with the team again.

                            How do you think he's going to react if a stubborn know it all incompassionate tool like Reid calls a few plays he doesn't agree with?
                            We pass 70% of the time....why wouldnt Boldin like that?

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
                              Who's to say all of the sudden he will catch. There is no point in drafting an ambigious set of hands, especially when there's at least two better backs, Moreno and McCoy, available.

                              So, let's say he can catch. We still have a soft-running injury prone Tony Hunt clone.
                              Except for the whole problem where Chris Wells isn't soft, and to compare him to Tony Hunt is absurd. Chris Wells missed less time in college than Adrian Peterson. He runs hard, he'll stiff-arm the blue hell out of you and he can take it to the house.



                              Ask Chevis Jackson how hard Wells runs. Tony Hunt could never pull off those types of runs in that video even if he were playing Madden. To compare Wells to Hunt is one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard.

                              Come on, would a Michigan fan be pimping an Ohio State player so much if he weren't really, really good?

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                                How can you say "all of a sudden he will catch" we dont know if can!
                                Damn you ******* people, when I say, "Let's say" it implies hypothetical.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information