Why I say no to Boldin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
    LOL you're the one who acts like it's his time of the month when Boldin or Wells is brought up
    oh wierd, i know that good players would help our team?

get a frickin clue.

Comment

So a player has a better idea than a coach, not the first time it's ever happened and there's nothing wrong with it. But to carry it out in the manner he did is selfish.
      It's selfish to be frustrated when a dick move by a coach is holding both you and your team back? I would be pretty pissed off too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

So a player has a better idea than a coach, not the first time it's ever happened and there's nothing wrong with it. But to carry it out in the manner he did is selfish.
        Right. To ensure the coach keeps doing what has been working so the team goes to the Super Bowl is selfish.

Kurt Warner completed 75% of his passes at a 9.5 ypa clip. The Cards needed 29 carries to get 102 yards (3.5 ypc). Yes, you're being chicken **** if you go away from the pass. For the last ************* time, Boldin does everything better than Steve Breaston with the exception of returning the ball and growing out Afros. He should be in the game ahead of Breaston during crunch-time.

Comment

LOL more aggression, pinpoint what Wells does that's more aggressive than Hunt. Wells looks like he runs physical because his crappy line always getting pushed back into him. Hunt is just as decisive and wants to hit just as much. The difference is Wells has better skills.

Comment

Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
            Right. To ensure the coach keeps doing what has been working so the team goes to the Super Bowl is selfish.

Kurt Warner completed 75% of his passes at a 9.5 ypa clip. The Cards needed 29 carries to get 102 yards (3.5 ypc). Yes, you're being chicken **** if you go away from the pass. For the last ************* time, Boldin does everything better than Steve Breaston with the exception of returning the ball and growing out Afros. He should be in the game ahead of Breaston during crunch-time.
            There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with a coach, especially if you're right. But to denounce him, as your superior, and in front of his pupils shows complete immaturity and selfishness.

Comment

Hes transforming into Starheather.

Comment

You didn't bother watching the whole thing, did you?
                Watched every second of it, sweetheart.

Originally posted by Toolbag McToolerson
                LOL more aggression, pinpoint what Wells does that's more aggressive than Hunt. Wells looks like he runs physical because his crappy line always getting pushed back into him. Hunt is just as decisive and wants to hit just as much. The difference is Wells has better skills.
                Please. Do pass me the **** you're on. I'm not much of a smoker, but with the obvious potency of this ****, I feel it's necessary.

Comment

Originally posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
                  oh wierd, i know that good players would help our team?

get a frickin clue.
                  No because you act like a ***** about it.

Comment

So basically a good player's opinion outweighs a coach's.

Comment

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with a coach, especially if you're right. But to denounce him, as your superior, and in front of his pupils shows complete immaturity and selfishness.
                      If you're wrong, you're wrong. You're dealing with a super-competitive and emotional guy. He's going to tell you what's up.

Comment

So basically a good player's opinion outweighs a coach's.
                        If the player's opinion is right, then yes, it does.

Comment

Watched every second of it, sweetheart.

Please. Do pass me the **** you're on. I'm not much of a smoker, but with the obvious potency of this ****, I feel it's necessary.
                          Real cute calling me a tool. But I'm going to bring this back up when Wells is playing on Sundays and he sucks.

I'm also going to bring this up when Boldin divides the next team he's on.

Comment

No because you act like a ***** about it.
                            Im embarrassed youre an eagles fan.

Comment

If the player's opinion is right, then yes, it does.
                              So then what's the purpose of having coaches? Let's let the inmates run the asylum.

Comment

Real cute calling me a tool.
                                If the shoe fits...

But I'm going to bring this back up when Wells is playing on Sundays and he sucks.

I'm also going to bring this up when Boldin divides the next team he's on.
                                Okay. Bring it up when Tony Hunt gets good as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information