No announcement yet.

Brian Dawkins Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love you Dawk godspeed. I hope he resigns with Philly before he retires so he can go out an Eagle.

Comment

He'll probably do what Emmit Smith and a few other greats did and re-sign with their team for a one day contract and announce their retirement. I really don't see him playing another 5 years though...
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
        Brian Dawkins is GOD

:(
        AAAAAAHHHHHHH! You're back! haha

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
          AAAAAAHHHHHHH! You're back! haha
          Yea I know I can't wait until my fan base starts neg repping me for being happy about trading Lito

Comment

I'm happy Lito's gone now, especially if he gets us a 2nd or 3rd rounder...

He didn't have much value as our 4th CB anyway.

Comment

By far, the best Eagle since Reggie White.

One of my favorite players in the game. I hope he wins a championship with Denver sometime.

HOFer for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by twista6002 View Post
                Yea I know I can't wait until my fan base starts neg repping me for being happy about trading Lito
                No, it's not about trading Lito. It's about neg repping you because it was the first post I saw of yours.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  By far, the best Eagle since Reggie White.

One of my favorite players in the game. I hope he wins a championship with Denver sometime.

HOFer for sure.
                  Unfortunately, I can't remember Reggie as an Eagle, only with the Packers and afterward... I want him to be happy when he retires, thats all I care about.

Comment

Time for me to invest in a Dawkins Broncos jersey. One of the classiest men in the game...

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      Time for me to invest in a Dawkins Broncos jersey. One of the classiest men in the game...
                      Even though I love him, I would never wear anything other than his Eagles jersey. Thats him at his best, and he deserves to be remebered as one of the best...

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                        Even though I love him, I would never wear anything other than his Eagles jersey. Thats him at his best, and he deserves to be remebered as one of the best...
                        Eh, you're right. I already have a white Dawk jersey. A black one sounds good right now.

Comment

So you've got all Dawk jerseys covered then, haha...

Comment

I have a Dawkins Clemson jersey. It will remain my mainstay Eagles jersey, but I'm contemplating a new fave Iggle. Pretty sure it'll be Mr. Bradley.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              I have a Dawkins Clemson jersey. It will remain my mainstay Eagles jersey, but I'm contemplating a new fave Iggle. Pretty sure it'll be Mr. Bradley.
                              Agreed, Bradley is my guy, at least on D, with Bunk. Westy and Shawn are my boys on O. Shawn because I was a linemen and have soft spot for them, Westy just because he's the man, and Bradley, well I've always been a Bradley supporter. Bunk is also a guy I've loved from the beginning, plus said soft spot for linemen.

Abiamiri, MJG, Cole, McNabb, are all...nevermind I love everyone, so I'll just stop there, haha.

Comment

My new favorite on D has to be Bunkley. Dude it strong as an ox. Kind of undersized and doesn't have flashy stats, but the guy does his job as well as anyone in his position in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information