No announcement yet.

Brian Dawkins Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bunk is my favorite if i had to choose one, Bunk has been solid for us for a year longer than Bradley, and he plays my favorite position. He is what I would want to be as a DT...
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

OK twista, WTF does chuuuch mean? I saw you use it before and then in this rep, I'm so confused right now...haha.

Comment

It's basically street terminology for "yea I strongly agree"

Comment

OK, thanks, I was so baffled, you don't even know...

Comment

so drunk right now.

dawkins is god. most fans dont understand how awesome he is

Comment

chuuuch is slang for church.

and church is slang for "preach", ie he's basically agreeing with you.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                chuuuch is slang for church.

and church is slang for "preach", ie he's basically agreeing with you.
                He explained it to me, but thanks anyway, haha

Comment

ESPN - A Facebook post that criticized the Eagles, cost a stadium operations worker his job, according to the Philadelphia Inquirer.

Dan Leone was unhappy the team let Brian Dawkins sign with the Broncos in free agency. According to the newspaper, Leone posted the following on his Facebook page: "Dan is [expletive] devastated about Dawkins signing with Denver ... Dam Eagles R Retarted!!"

Despite deleting the comment, the Eagles fired Leone by phone days later.

"I shouldn't have put it up there," Leone said. "I was ticked off, and I let my emotions go, but I didn't offend any one person or target a specific individual. I was just upset that we lost such a great guy. Dawkins was one of my favorite players. I made a mistake."

LOLOLOLORLOSLRAFWUZ>LWEQ$#%# #
                  my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                  <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                  <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                  <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                  Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                  What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

Well Dan, we share your sentiments, and we are devastated. We'll make it thorugh though...

Comment

After Dawk left, I had to go buy a Dawk 20 jersey in mid green. And hanged it up as a collector item. I didnt want to get it later as a throwback, so I bought it now. I plan to pass it on to my son, when he is old enough, and maybe it can go from generation to generation. As for know it still has its tags.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information