the eagles and Michael Crabtree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the eagles and Michael Crabtree

Is there any chance the eagles trade up to snag the best WR in this draft? I think its possible, trade up to 7 with oakland (who can then select DHB at 21), and get Crabtree, what do you guys think?
    Don't hate me because I'm a rutgers fan, hate me because I'm eagles and Yankees fan

Scarlet Knights forever, victories don't matter, we're the best in the land, cause we MADE this game!

Frist, Crabs would have to be available at 7, which isn't certain, then, the team would have to give up a lot to get there. I really doubt it. I think we stay put so we can still fill our other needs.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Yeah, its not he wouldnt hold out well into the season.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Can you stop dragging out old topics? Honestly was that necessary?

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
          Can you stop dragging out old topics? Honestly was that necessary?
          I have one big can of, Chinga tu Madre, for you. Stay the **** off my junk, puto.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

This is exactly what I was talking about... was that necessary?

Comment

Now now ladies, we don't want you breaking your nails...;)

Comment

We cool, this was perhaps my second post ever On DC, and was just getting acclamated to the board. Maybe a welcome to the board and some friendly advise wouldve been, nice. I know my way around and know where not to post, to get Thumper mad. But we cool.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Originally posted by frubulubu View Post
                  We cool, this was perhaps my second post ever On DC, and was just getting acclamated to the board. Maybe a welcome to the board and some friendly advise wouldve been, nice. I know my way around and know where not to post, to get Thumper mad. But we cool.
                  Well if I would have been posting frequently when you joined, I'd at least have given you a welcome. I always try to be nice at first, before I decide if a new poster is a pain in my ass or not, lol.

Comment

Working...
                  X

Debug Information