Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Eagles Draft Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
    55.) Carlos Dunlap, DE, Florida (Walter has him falling to you here.)
    I'll ******* choke a *****.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      I'll ******* choke a *****.
      Hahah, not a fan of Dunlap I take it?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
        Hahah, not a fan of Dunlap I take it?
        No. Hype of a first-round pick, film of a sixth-rounder, if that. He's terrible. He offers nothing. He's big and runs fast for 40 yards. Big whoop. He's not strong on the field, he has no leverage, he overruns every running play, lacks explosiveness, isn't agile, he doesn't disengage well, he's lazy, he's a dumb ****, and he's not good at football.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          No. Hype of a first-round pick, film of a sixth-rounder, if that. He's terrible. He offers nothing. He's big and runs fast for 40 yards. Big whoop. He's not strong on the field, he has no leverage, he overruns every running play, lacks explosiveness, isn't agile, he doesn't disengage well, he's lazy, he's a dumb ****, and he's not good at football.

          What do you think of Jermaine Cunningham? I actually like the guy, he may never be as good as Dwight Freeney, but he plays with a motor and has a similar body type. I'm actually hoping that my Bills may be able to snag him in round 3, what are your thoughts on him?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
            What do you think of Jermaine Cunningham? I actually like the guy, he may never be as good as Dwight Freeney, but he plays with a motor and has a similar body type. I'm actually hoping that my Bills may be able to snag him in round 3, what are your thoughts on him?
            I'd like him a lot as a backup. I don't think he's a starter, but a guy who can hold up in a decent amount of snaps. I like him A LOT better than Dunlap.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BuffaloBillsFan View Post
              Hahah, not a fan of Dunlap I take it?
              Are you implying there are fans of Dunlap? Dunlap sucks. I would go more in depth but Sniper covered it, Dunlap can't do anything well on or off the field. No thanks.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                I'd like him a lot as a backup. I don't think he's a starter, but a guy who can hold up in a decent amount of snaps. I like him A LOT better than Dunlap.
                I agree with this...

                But i would be lovin it to be honest if we traded up to get Berry. Berry to me seems like one of the few guys that will be a game changer in this draft. Hes just one of those guys that you always have to know where he is, and take him into account.



                Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                Comment


                • Honestly, I couldnt really care whether we get Earl Thomas or Eric Berry. I think Eric Berry would be the better player, but thats no knock on Thomas.

                  Comment


                  • I would love Eric Berry, but the hot rumor right now is the eagles might move up to #12, which I'm guessing will only be good enough for Haden or Thomas. I think in that scenario I would prefer Haden.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                      I would love Eric Berry, but the hot rumor right now is the eagles might move up to #12, which I'm guessing will only be good enough for Haden or Thomas. I think in that scenario I would prefer Haden.
                      If we can say put and get Mays, im down



                      Originally posted by 49erNation85
                      I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

                      Comment


                      • I think the best situation that is actually possible would be trading with the Broncos/Jaguars to get Haden.

                        Safety class is just too deep and there are no garuntees we would get the CB we want with our first 2nd rounder. I would rather get the best CB and the third or fourth best S.

                        Comment


                        • http://rob-rang.blogs.cbssports.com/...82485/21027140

                          "It has been reported (originally by Sports Illustrated's Peter King) that the Eagles were aggressively looking to move up. I have been able to confirm this, but counter to King's story, which has Philadelphia looking to move up for either Eric Berry or Earl Thomas at safety, I'm told a different player is the Eagles' real target. Middle linebacker Rolando McClain, given the team's need for a thumper inside and the significant drop-off at the position after McClain, would seem a likely candidate."

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
                            If we can say put and get Mays, im down
                            Taylor Mays is ******* awful. I hate the idea of him being on the Eagles.

                            I would be super pissed if that ever happened, moreso than Carlos Dunlap.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                              moreso than Carlos Dunlap.
                              Don't be ridiculous.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                                Don't be ridiculous.
                                Oh I'm not, if Mays is the pick I'm going to curse at my TV and rant for days. If Dunlap is the pick I will look at the TV funny, do a little "wtf?" rant and then hope he puts his physical tools together.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information