Jeremy Maclin or DeSean Jackson?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
    And Jenkins is a trash talker yea, but he's no more right then DeSean Jackson who talked trash on twitter for an entire week and followed it up with a 2 catch game or something.
    I honestly don't have issues with either "trash talking." WR vs. the cornerback position is just a crazy matchup. There are going to be so many days of frustration and failure at both positions that you almost have to be cocky and even a bit arrogant to be great at those spots. Not everyone verbalizes it, but they all think like that. It was fun imo and I think the media blows it a bit out of proportion. When Jenkins responded that the Cowboys were playing Desean man-on-man, I actually laughed and liked the guy instantly.

Comment

All I know is that they are both better then Freddie Mitchell and Todd Pinkston :) Kevin Kolb should be thankful he never had those two guys as his starting WR’s or James Thrash.

Comment

R.I.P. Fredex wherever you are....

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
          R.I.P. Fredex wherever you are....
          Freddie Mitchell is dead?

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

No, just buried in obscurity. Last I heard of him he got cut by the Philadelphia Soul haha.

Comment

I think Freddie Mitchell is a substitute teacher in Canada or some crazy **** like that.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information