Donovan Mccnab

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
    And you're defending McNabb? What the hell has he done?
    A hell of a lot more than the guy whose nuts you're slobbering over. 2.2:1 TD:INT ratio this year. Your golden boy was a stellar 1.33:1 despite playing two of the league's worst pass defenses.

Comment

And did you really just say that Kolb isn't more agile, has a better arm and is more intelligent than Feeley? Maybe you shouldn't do crack.

And I don't care about the damn Chiefs, what about all those bad teams McNabb beat up on? Forgetting about those are we? McNabb had a losing record against playoff teams losing to the Chargers and the Cowboys three times, that is 0-4.

Comment

Personally, I don't care if McNabb goes. (Whoops, Thumper, there goes your ******** "you just don't want change" argument) However, to act like Kevin Kolb is the next Tom Brady because he picked apart a couple JV secondaries on 80 bazillion passes is simply ridiculous. He still has no pocket presence, still gets rattled when he plays an NFL defense, still isn't all that mobile, and most of all, still isn't good.

Comment

And did you really just say that Kolb isn't more agile, has a better arm and is more intelligent than Feeley? Maybe you shouldn't do crack.
          Mis-read it. Thought you meant McNabb.

And I don't care about the damn Chiefs, what about all those bad teams McNabb beat up on? Forgetting about those are we?
          No. Stop pretending like I think McNabb is the greatest thing since Kevin Kolb's nut sweat.

McNabb had a losing record against playoff teams losing to the Chargers and the Cowboys three times, that is 0-4.
          Actually, record doesn't matter, according to you. Look at this. ZOMGZ MCNABB THREW FOR 450 YARDS AGAINST SAN DIEGO!!!!!! YARDZ ARE TOTALLY ALL THAT MATTERZ!!!!!!1

You praise Kolb for throwing 300whatever amount of yards it was and three picks in a loss at home to New Orleans, but McNabb's garbage because he threw for 450, 2 TDs and 1 pick against San Diego on the road.

Also, you've been living under a ******* rock if you think I blindly defend McNabb for everything.

What was Kolb the God's record against playoff teams?

Comment

I wanna sig quote that whole post but it would take up too much space. That's epic.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
              Pass defense rankings...

New Orleans Saints

Yards per game- 25th
              Yards per pass- 21st

Kansas City Chiefs

Yards per game- 30th
              Yards per pass- 30th

Man, Kolb really lit up Darrelle Revis, Charles Woodson and Nnamdi Asomugha out there. ****, I'm sorry, Thumper. I can't believe I wasn't sold on Kolb. I mean, ZOMGZ FIRST QB EVER TO THROW FOR 300+ IN HIS FIRST TWO STARTS ZOMGZ ZOMGZ ROXORZ GR8TEST EVER!!!!!!!!
              And McNabb did? Lol? When McNabb actually faced playoff teams, he lost, 4 times and when he faced a shut down corner, he lost.

And yeah McNabb is so great! ZOMFG in fact he is so great that in the two most important games of the season he sucked ass! #1 though right? Clearly this guy is going to get the Eagles a superbowl right? I mean he isn't 33 and had 11 years to get it done though right? Clearly he is taking the Eagles to the superbowl. Get McNabb out, I'm sick of his lackadaisical attitude, him choking in big games, him going hunting for worms, him getting happy feet, him getting injured, I'm sick of him missing wide open targets, him being erratic with his accuracy, I'm sick of him not seeing receivers open. Please get rid of McNabb the guy is a joke.
              Last edited by Thumper; 01-19-2010, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                Mis-read it. Thought you meant McNabb.

No. Stop pretending like I think McNabb is the greatest thing since Kevin Kolb's nut sweat.

Actually, record doesn't matter, according to you. Look at this. ZOMGZ MCNABB THREW FOR 450 YARDS AGAINST SAN DIEGO!!!!!! YARDZ ARE TOTALLY ALL THAT MATTERZ!!!!!!1

You praise Kolb for throwing 300whatever amount of yards it was and three picks in a loss at home to New Orleans, but McNabb's garbage because he threw for 450, 2 TDs and 1 pick against San Diego on the road.

Also, you've been living under a ******* rock if you think I blindly defend McNabb for everything.

Do you realize how many of those yards came in the 4th quarters when the game was out of reach? McNabb didn't do **** all game against the Chargers until they played prevent defense.

0-1 and McNabb was 0-4 so you have no point, they both lost but at least Kolb looked respectable whereas McNabb put up huge stats in one of the games and completely sucked against the Cowboys three times in a row.

Comment

And McNabb did? Lol? When McNabb actually faced playoff teams, he lost, 4 times and when he faced a shut down corner, he lost.

Also, it was definitely all McNabb in the games that they lost. We're just going to conveniently ignore the lack of a running game and pass protection for the sake of your argument.

Rushing highs for the Eagles in the five games you just mentioned (OAK, SD, DAL X 3)

50, 54, 28, 17, 24.

Lots o' help. But hey, it doesn't matter, because he threw for a lot of yards, and at the end of the day, that's all that matters to you.

And yeah McNabb is so great!
                  Go ahead. Quote me where I said McNabb is great.

Please get rid of McNabb the guy is a joke.
                  Right, and Kolb is the Messiah!

Kolb The God had as many wins against playoff teams as McScrub did.

Comment

Do you realize how many of those yards came in the 4th quarters when the game was out of reach? McNabb didn't do **** all game against the Chargers until they played prevent defense.
                    Pot, meet kettle. Have you met?

0-1 and McNabb was 0-4 so you have no point
                    I certainly do. You'd think Kolb the God would win every game.

Anyway, I'm done with your ridiculous ********. Others have called you out on your stupidity, but hey, it must just be me. I haven't used the ignore list in a while. It's about that time. Maybe when you get banned again, you can come back under another user name like you did last time.

Comment

This thread is hilarious, I reallllllly need to work to get on here as often as I used to.

Thumper, all I have to say is that if you think Kolb is going to be an improvment over McNabb, even long-run, you gotta crawl out from underneath Kolb's pubes you been sucking...

Kolb showed promise, yes, I'll agree to that, but where, WHERE has he shown enough that makes you say he will make the Eagles better as the starting QB? He's started two games, and performed well, yes. He showed poise in the pocket in the face of pressure, that is what I saw and like th most. But he too got inaccurate for stretches and benefitted from both big plays by his receivers and poor secondary play.

McNabb's tenure hasn't won a championship, we all realize that? Will Kolb get us any closer? Probably not. Let McNabb at least play out his contract, and if Kolb gets some opportunities between now and then it will increase what we can know about him. Until then, all we know is Kolb can beat up on poor secondaries with a plethora of weapons. For the majority of his career, McNabb has beaten up secondaries, good and bad, with much less weapons to work with. Don't make a change just for the sake of making a change.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

I'm not even saying Kolb is the messiah, I'm saying he is good, because well he is good and everyone in the Eagles organization thinks so as well. Kolb has more than adequate arm strength, better accuracy than McNabb, is mobile enough to make plays with his feet and create time. He is also a leader, just look at the report, the young players consult Kolb before McNabb and during the week 17 game that you didn't watch you see Kolb on the sideline telling McNabb things that he sees on the field. Andy Reid told Adam Caplan that the reason he liked Kolb so much is because he is so intelligent and that is noted in every single scouting report out there in 2007, where they say he has everything that you look for intangible wise, the leadership and the work ethic. He does throw too many interceptions but I'm willing to chance it and hand Kolb the keys to the team right now, because clearly he is already moving in on them with the young players consulting KOLB first.

Comment

I wouldn't mind having McNabb on the Vikings. Hell, Brad Childress probably wouldn't mind either.

sig by fenikz
                          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                          You are just a terrible person.
                          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          I have an iPhone.

Comment

I think it is great that Eagles fans are finally realizing what I've known for some time now. McNabb is over rated with inflated numbers. That said is Kolb the savior? If you asked me a few years ago I'd say hell no because of the way he played against the Lions that year in garbage time. But it is obvious he has grown as a QB. Although if I were only worried about next year I would take McNabb by a hair but if I am looking to develope our young base for the next 8-10 years I start Kolb.
                            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

And you're defending McNabb? What the hell has he done? Against winning teams McNabb was a fantastic 3-5 and he choked in the most important games of the season. You just don't want change, McNabb can leave right now for all I care, the guy has done nothing but choke away nearly every big game in Eagles' history. His accuracy is some of the worst and sporadic in the NFL and his command of the team is obviously lacking.
                              Every Browns, Lions, and Bills fan of the past 10 years want to choke you out right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                                Every Browns, Lions, and Bills fan of the past 10 years want to choke you out right now.
                                DILLIGAF? Honestly you can go cheer for your sucky ass teams and dream of losing in the playoffs for an entire decade and I'll criticize my team and dream of a Lombardi Trophy. GTFO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information