No announcement yet.

Linebacker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the deal is structured properly, the Eagles will still have the cap room necessary to make this deal. I think Fowler's run-stuffing ability could fit well in our rotation. It could also mean the end of Dhani Jones. Fowler is an underappreciated player, and he'll definitely help on ST's.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by Dillen View Post
      Hugh was brought back after Jacksonville cut him, just like Trotter after Washington. Hugh was cut the year after because he wasn't going anywhere. He was on the Eagles for a long time and established himself here. And they ended his career.

Corey Simon was cut. They had the franchise tag on him and then took it off. It's the same thing, I dont care about literal meaning.

Pinkston was a decent player. He was a ***** but Reid and the front office were in love with him. They loved Pinkston. When he was done, they cut him.

Ritchie was the best FB the Eagles had since Keith Byars. He was a huge signing. Again, the team and coaching staff loved him. When he was done, they cut him.

You couldn't be more correct. The eagles have no problem cutting anyone when they think their value is worn out.... well except maybe the golden boy, McNabb. I'm not a hater, but am I the only one who is starting to hate his constantly calm attitude. COME ON!!! SHOW SOME FIRE!!!

Comment

McNabb still has plenty of value when healthy. You can't ignore the ridiculous numbers he was putting up. I guarantee the Eagles are looking at the number of quality years he has left, and they will behave accordingly. Heckert's new power in the personnel decisions means that McNabb's ultimate demotion is a real possibility at an opportune time. Still, if he can come back healthy next season, the team is primed to do quite well.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          If the deal is structured properly, the Eagles will still have the cap room necessary to make this deal. I think Fowler's run-stuffing ability could fit well in our rotation. It could also mean the end of Dhani Jones. Fowler is an underappreciated player, and he'll definitely help on ST's.
          The deal is structured so Fowler gets 4 mil this coming year. The only way I see us getting Curtis now is if we get Donovan or Kearse or someone to restructure their contract.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
            McNabb still has plenty of value when healthy. You can't ignore the ridiculous numbers he was putting up. I guarantee the Eagles are looking at the number of quality years he has left, and they will behave accordingly. Heckert's new power in the personnel decisions means that McNabb's ultimate demotion is a real possibility at an opportune time. Still, if he can come back healthy next season, the team is primed to do quite well.
            I agree with you there, all of the teams in the NFC East will go the way of their QB this year.
            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information