2010 Eagles Draft Pick Reaction Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010 Eagles Draft Pick Reaction Thread

The day is upon us, and we are less than 18 hours from the start of the draft!

Post your reactions to the Eagles picks (and picks that may affect the Eagles draft, if you wish) in here. Don't do anything to get suspended or banned!
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Damn you Chiefs...

Comment

Time for Oakland to shock the world!

Comment

Can't say I saw that one coming lol

Comment

Eric Berry and Haden are gone.

I think Earl Thomas is a lock.

Comment

Wow...interesting..was definitely expecting us to get Thomas with that pick

Comment

Holy ****! Brandon Graham? With Earl Thomas on the board?

We did not need to move up this high for him. JPP and Morgan were also still available.

Darryl Tapp, Jaqua Parker, Victor Abiramiri, and Brandon Graham. Thats one crowded ass depth chart.

Time to pray McCourty falls.

Comment

Wow. One thing is for sure, Brandon Graham can bring the heat. Great player.

Comment

A little surprised, but I really like it. The Eagles must see the value at secondary in the second round. Keeping both second rounders is great though.

Comment

I'm not as upset as I would have been had they drafted JPP, but I really wanted Earl Thomas.

They need to pray that Nate Allen or Devin McCourty/Kareem Jackson falls to them at pick #37.

Comment

Morgan Burnett is a guy I really, really like, and fits the defense well. I wouldn't be surprised if he was the pick at 37, Nate Allen either.

Comment

What are the chances Taylor Mays last until #37? Not good?

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                          What are the chances Taylor Mays last until #37? Not good?
                          It is definitely possible. I'd say its more likely he is there at 37 than he is gone.

Comment

How about Dez and Miles Austin on a team, and don't forget Witten? With no physical corners on the Eagles roster now what?

Comment

Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                              How about Dez and Miles Austin on a team, and don't forget Witten? With no physical corners on the Eagles roster now what?
                              I think the Eagles are going to be looking CB with a Chris Cook or Jerome Murphy. Cook doesn't have the strength you'd want right now, but he has the frame to build it up and be a very physical corner. I think Jerome Murphy would be the better CB for the Eagles, fits the scheme better, as he has more strength, is able to get the jam, supports the run, and is a good tackler.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information