Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 Eagles Draft Pick Reaction Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    sniper is probably jizzing everywhere

    Comment


    • #17
      Its to the point where it hasn't stopped, think penile leakage...
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

      Rest in Peace, themaninblack

      Comment


      • #18
        Nate Allen is a solid 2nd round pick. I wonder whats making Taylor Mays fall?

        Comment


        • #19
          Love this pick. Third best Safety in the draft.

          Now who do we go after at #55?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by eaglesfan605 View Post
            Love this pick. Third best Safety in the draft.

            Now who do we go after at #55?
            Brandon Ghee, Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, Dominique Franks, Brandon Spikes, Jamar Chaney, and Sean Lee have to be on the board.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by eaglesfan605 View Post
              Love this pick. Third best Safety in the draft.

              Now who do we go after at #55?
              Love it too. I think Jerome Murphy is the top target for the team, as well as the others mentioned.
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

              Rest in Peace, themaninblack

              Comment


              • #22
                Good trade value for the eagles, even if it is with dallas.
                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                Comment


                • #23
                  I think they might have wanted Ben Tate, but Houston sniped him right before us.

                  Hope they end up with Ghee or Murphy at #71.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I think u might b right. I'm pretty sure the eagles will move up into the late second or back into the third with their fourth and fifth rounders.
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                    Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Daniel Te'o-Nesheim is being moved to SLB after playing DE at Washington, an Eagles scout says he is similar to Gocong as a player. Great...

                      Anyways another high motor, great intangibles pick by the Eagles.

                      By the way I am not a huge Nate Allen fan and I don't see a ton of upside there but he should be a solid starter for a while. I would've preffered Morgan Burnett at #55 but w/e Nate Allen is a good player who is intelligent and is an extremely well rounded safety.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Oh and we have 9 picks for tomorrow, 6 in the first 41.

                        Also I just read Andy Reid said Nate Allen can play corner. Oh god. Andy please don't be stupid.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                          Daniel Te'o-Nesheim is being moved to SLB after playing DE at Washington, an Eagles scout says he is similar to Gocong as a player. Great...

                          Anyways another high motor, great intangibles pick by the Eagles.

                          By the way I am not a huge Nate Allen fan and I don't see a ton of upside there but he should be a solid starter for a while. I would've preffered Morgan Burnett at #55 but w/e Nate Allen is a good player who is intelligent and is an extremely well rounded safety.
                          I like Burnett because he is more of a complete Safety, but its obvious the Eagles aren't going to be relying on him against the run with the front 7 being put in place as it is... If the front 7 works as it should, Allen has mmore value than Burnett would, as Allen has a bit more range and is a little more of a playmaker once the ball is in the air.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                          Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            Oh and we have 9 picks for tomorrow, 6 in the first 41.

                            Also I just read Andy Reid said Nate Allen can play corner. Oh god. Andy please don't be stupid.
                            Key words, no need to overreact...
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                            Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              I do not understand the Daniel Te'o-Nesheim pick at all. At least Gocong was a freak athlete at his size.

                              Also, why is Everson Griffen still on the board?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                                I do not understand the Daniel Te'o-Nesheim pick at all. At least Gocong was a freak athlete at his size.

                                Also, why is Everson Griffen still on the board?
                                I'd imagine the stigma about USC DEs is hurting him a little bit. I would've thought he have been off the board mid 2 at worst. There may be some health issues or something we don't know about, as that was the case for a few guys dropping.
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                                Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information