Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sniper is probably jizzing everywhere

Comment

Its to the point where it hasn't stopped, think penile leakage...
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Nate Allen is a solid 2nd round pick. I wonder whats making Taylor Mays fall?

Comment

Love this pick. Third best Safety in the draft.

Now who do we go after at #55?

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesfan605 View Post

Brandon Ghee, Akwasi Owusu-Ansah, Dominique Franks, Brandon Spikes, Jamar Chaney, and Sean Lee have to be on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesfan605 View Post

Love it too. I think Jerome Murphy is the top target for the team, as well as the others mentioned.

Comment

Good trade value for the eagles, even if it is with dallas.

Comment

I think they might have wanted Ben Tate, but Houston sniped him right before us.

Hope they end up with Ghee or Murphy at #71.

Comment

I think u might b right. I'm pretty sure the eagles will move up into the late second or back into the third with their fourth and fifth rounders.

Comment

Daniel Te'o-Nesheim is being moved to SLB after playing DE at Washington, an Eagles scout says he is similar to Gocong as a player. Great...

Anyways another high motor, great intangibles pick by the Eagles.

By the way I am not a huge Nate Allen fan and I don't see a ton of upside there but he should be a solid starter for a while. I would've preffered Morgan Burnett at #55 but w/e Nate Allen is a good player who is intelligent and is an extremely well rounded safety.

Comment

Oh and we have 9 picks for tomorrow, 6 in the first 41.

Also I just read Andy Reid said Nate Allen can play corner. Oh god. Andy please don't be stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                          Daniel Te'o-Nesheim is being moved to SLB after playing DE at Washington, an Eagles scout says he is similar to Gocong as a player. Great...

Anyways another high motor, great intangibles pick by the Eagles.

By the way I am not a huge Nate Allen fan and I don't see a ton of upside there but he should be a solid starter for a while. I would've preffered Morgan Burnett at #55 but w/e Nate Allen is a good player who is intelligent and is an extremely well rounded safety.
                          I like Burnett because he is more of a complete Safety, but its obvious the Eagles aren't going to be relying on him against the run with the front 7 being put in place as it is... If the front 7 works as it should, Allen has mmore value than Burnett would, as Allen has a bit more range and is a little more of a playmaker once the ball is in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper View Post
                            Oh and we have 9 picks for tomorrow, 6 in the first 41.

Also I just read Andy Reid said Nate Allen can play corner. Oh god. Andy please don't be stupid.
                            Key words, no need to overreact...

Comment

I do not understand the Daniel Te'o-Nesheim pick at all. At least Gocong was a freak athlete at his size.

Also, why is Everson Griffen still on the board?

Comment

Originally posted by superman8456 View Post
                                I do not understand the Daniel Te'o-Nesheim pick at all. At least Gocong was a freak athlete at his size.

Also, why is Everson Griffen still on the board?
                                I'd imagine the stigma about USC DEs is hurting him a little bit. I would've thought he have been off the board mid 2 at worst. There may be some health issues or something we don't know about, as that was the case for a few guys dropping.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information