No announcement yet.

Eagles Training Camp 2010, "Inside Edition"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flight Night was the biggest waste of 1 hour in my life.

Why televise a scrimmage when you just zoom into sideline reporters saying a whole bunch of **** that I don't care about WHILE the practice is going on?

We literally saw like 5 plays during the whole hour. That was the worst televised scrimmage I've ever seen. The organization of the whole thing by the television network was horrible.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
      Flight Night was the biggest waste of 1 hour in my life.

Why televise a scrimmage when you just zoom into sideline reporters saying a whole bunch of **** that I don't care about WHILE the practice is going on?

We literally saw like 5 plays during the whole hour. That was the worst televised scrimmage I've ever seen. The organization of the whole thing by the television network was horrible.
      That's why I watched it on Philadelphiaeagles.com. It still wasn't anything special but they showed quite a bit of plays.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
        That's why I watched it on Philadelphiaeagles.com. It still wasn't anything special but they showed quite a bit of plays.
        dammit, i wish i knew that.

i wanted to see more of Kafka.

Comment

Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
          Whats going on with Fokou getting reps at DE?
          I heard rumors that it was because McDermott wants him to get better at taking on and shedding blocks.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...dam&id=5445709

Adam Schefter article about how the Eagles draft picks are performing in camp.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
              http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/traini...dam&id=5445709

Adam Schefter article about how the Eagles draft picks are performing in camp.
              Originally posted by Schefter
              • Round 1 (13th overall), Michigan defensive end Brandon Graham: Eagles players are raving about Graham's burst, technique, handwork. Before the draft, one NFL executive predicted Graham would have a better NFL career than Indianapolis Colts Pro Bowl defensive end Dwight Freeney. Graham already is the early favorite to win the NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year.
              I'm not sayin'. I'm just sayin'.

Comment

Good article it looks like the team will be younger and faster.

Sig by Bone Krusher

Comment

Whats your guys depth chart look like on the front 7?
                  Is Graham going to lineup at LDE or RDE?

I was just looking into Graham to see if he is playing DE.... I wanted him badly for us to be the 3-4 OLB opposite Matthews.
                  He IS my favorite for NFL DROY, but I am hoping his career doesn't launch til week #2.

The guy is a relentless beast, simply produces, and he is a good kid.
                  Wondering if Clifton or Tauscher will be blocking him. I sure hope it isnt Bulaga. We all know how that matchup went last year.

Comment

He'll be lining up at LDE opposite Trent Cole, but he could also see reps at DT in pass rushing situations on occasion.
                    Last edited by Go_Eagles77; 08-08-2010, 03:59 PM.

Comment

I haven't been able to get on much the last week or so because the internet at my house and work has been all ****** up, but I haven't been to one practice wince Sunday, I've been busy all week at work, so I really don't have too much to post about TC...
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Anybody else go to the game? I was a little ****** up so I wont be able to give any insight, but I plan on watching it on NFL network in the next couple of days.

Comment

Today is the last day up at Lehigh and I won't be able to make it, working...

The season can start any time now.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information