Kevin Curtis an Eagle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Curtis an Eagle

What do you guys think? You want him or not? Could you use him?

Also, if you guys signed him would he start?
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

he's better than nobody, so I guess i would want him. He could be our 2 or 3

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

I only want him if Donte is gone for sure, which it pretty much is at this point. I hope we spend the money wisely though, because I still want a shot at Hamlin. I want Donte over either of them though, but that is for another thread.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by jonbrodo17 View Post
        he's better than nobody, so I guess i would want him. He could be our 2 or 3
        That is what I think as well.

Comment

He can't start for us, I'd much rather see good ole' Greg Lewis starting then Curtis. Kevin is a slot receiver and not much more than that. I'd love him for the slot but if he's starting I'd be very mad

Comment

i like Curtis he is pretty good, He does give us that down the field speed

CAMPUS AGILITY TESTS
            4.32 in the 40-yard dash … 375-pound bench press … 440-pound squat … 310-pound power clean … 36½-inch vertical jump … 10-foot broad jump … 31-inch arm length … 9½-inch hands … Right-handed.

COMBINE AGILITY TESTS
            ARM HAND TEST 40 20 10 VJ BJ SHUTTLE CONE
            30 3/8 9 3/8 48 4.44 2.59 1.53 36 10-2 3.99 6.76

Comment

Curtis is a good fit for the slot. The Eagles already have two slot guys in Lewis and Avant, who arent going anywhere. Curtis has speed but didnt go deep very often. At this point I'd take Brown, Baskett, Avant over Brown, Curtis, one of the three.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

If we sign Curtis, he would battle with Baskett for #2 receiver. I don't know who would win, buy whoever loses will be #3 (of course) and will still produce. The Eagles technically don't have #1 or #2 receivers, but that is how I would see it IMO.

Comment

I would be very happy with Curtis if there is absolutely no chance of signing Stallworth

Comment

^^^Thats exactly how I feel.

Comment

I WANT HIM, I was about to start a thread talking about this.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

If we sign Curtis, do you think he'll be a starter or in the slot? He seems to fit the slot very well but he is probably more talented than all our recievers with the exception of Reggie Brown up to this point.

Comment

He could be either, but in our offense I see him as our #2 receiver. He was the slot guy in St. Louis, but he was behind two very good receivers in Tory Holt and Isaac Bruce. He will be our #2 reciever in my mind but I don't think we will offer him a long term deal, maybe one or two years.

Comment

Curtis could be a number 1 for the Eagles, I think a lot of you underestimate him because he was a slot in St. Louis due to playing behind Holt and Bruce. He can play and he has good speed and can spread the D. There's not doubt he's at least the #2 for the Eagles, and to say he'd have to battle to be the #3 is ridiculous.

Comment

yea i alwways used to steal Curtis for my fantas teams. He has the caliber and skill and SPEED to be #1 in my opinion. Hes like a white Stallworth.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information