Kevin Curtis an Eagle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
    this news has literally lightened my mood after Duke's loss. Not that i like duke but i picked them to make the S16

I hate Duke after what they did to Clemson in basketball this year. At least the team that kept George Mason out of march madness is for real.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
      I'm the exact opposite. I'm glad we will pass on those guys to take some of the amazing defensive talent available in the draft this year.
      Thats how I feel as well.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

The signing brightened my day after a crushing and humiliating GW loss. I think it is a solid deal. My initial reaction was that the Eagles overpaid, but then I started to think about the damage he did 2 seasons ago in the Martz system. Curtis runs good routes, has excellent speed, and he's an amazing worker. I love it now.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

i am liking it better than I did before

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

i like the signing, this solidifies the receiving core and allows us to go into bigger needs in the draft.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
              i like the signing, this solidifies the receiving core and allows us to go into bigger needs in the draft.
              That is one of the main reasons I liked the signing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                That's what I think. Withink a few years' these three could be a great receiving tandem in the NFL, and Donovan will finally have some receivers he likes and will be able to keep around for a while.
                It's a young receiving corp but they have the potential to be special together

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                  It's a young receiving corp but they have the potential to be special together
                  A few years down the road, we may have the WRs that everyone may be talking about.

Comment

yea, everybody is talking about that Donovan will have Curtis and Brown for a while, so he can build chemistry that doesn't go to waste like T.O. and Stallworth

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

Brown, Curtis, and Baskett will be a top 5 tendem in the NFL in the next few years IMO.

Comment

It's possible, but I think Brown is nearing his ceiling. Baskett has one of the highest ceilings I've seen in quite a while though, he could turn out to be great.

Comment

This season will go a long way to really show how good he can be. We all know WRs tend to break out their third year, and if he would, this would solidify my opinion on him being a great WR. Baskett does have a very high ceiling, and I am looking forward to what he can to in the future.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information