Takeo Spikes to Philly?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    That was Tom Brady that Spikes demolished on the first play of the year. And yes, it was amazing.
    my bad, I was thinking about the hit and kept seeing the game in my head where they lit up Culpepper with all those sacks and turnovers.

Comment

Originally posted by drmoyer421 View Post
      my bad, I was thinking about the hit and kept seeing the game in my head where they lit up Culpepper with all those sacks and turnovers.
      Ryan Denney owns Culpepper

Comment

I am hopeful we get a guy like Spikes, but where would we use him? We already have Trotter and Gaither. Could Spikes play SAM? Is that where he played in Buffalo? Or would Trotter get cut and Spikes Take over and MIKE. Or would Gaither take over at MIKE and the two OLB positions be up for grabs this off-season?
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

i haven't heard it at all. I wouldn't mind Spikes, but I dont buy it, hes basically the player that the eagles stay away. 30 years old, injury history and LB. so I don't buy it but i guess the eagles know what they're doing

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
            I am hopeful we get a guy like Spikes, but where would we use him? We already have Trotter and Gaither. Could Spikes play SAM? Is that where he played in Buffalo? Or would Trotter get cut and Spikes Take over and MIKE. Or would Gaither take over at MIKE and the two OLB positions be up for grabs this off-season?
            Spikes played Sam and Will for the Bills

Comment

Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              Ryan Denney owns Culpepper
              agree with that

Comment

i think the eagles are trying to find an experinced or veteran player at lb, becuase i also heard they were interested in Al Wilson before he failed his physical so u nver know

Comment

Bills are getting rid of spikes because he's a shell of his former self. He got drasticaly outplayed by a 6th round pick last year. Could he rebound? Sure, but he will never be the same.

Comment

If this trade were to happen, I hope he would be able to rebound.

Comment

With a guy like Takeo's work ethic and drive, I expect him to do well for us. He's not lazy like Lavar Arrington so I expect he will be a good player for us.

Comment

Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                        With a guy like Takeo's work ethic and drive, I expect him to do well for us. He's not lazy like Lavar Arrington so I expect he will be a good player for us.
                        He is certainly an upgrade over Dhani.

Comment

If Gocong isnt capable of playing that spot and we all know Dhani isnt any chance they might try McCoy at that spot

Comment

You mean SAM? Spikes could play either of our OLB spots, but I see our starting LBs on week one as Trotter at MIKE, Gaither at WILL, and Spikes at SAM.

Comment

It is amazing how biased WGR550 (buffalo sports radio station) is all they did today was trash Spikes over nothing. And they called Darwin Walker more of a play maker than Takeo Spikes. The least they could do is thank him for his services.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
                                It is amazing how biased WGR550 (buffalo sports radio station) is all they did today was trash Spikes over nothing. And they called Darwin Walker more of a play maker than Takeo Spikes. The least they could do is thank him for his services.
                                I didn't hear it, but depending on who it was, I might not doubt it. Some of the guys they have are total idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information