Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Takeo Spikes to Philly?!?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    That was Tom Brady that Spikes demolished on the first play of the year. And yes, it was amazing.
    my bad, I was thinking about the hit and kept seeing the game in my head where they lit up Culpepper with all those sacks and turnovers.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by drmoyer421 View Post
      my bad, I was thinking about the hit and kept seeing the game in my head where they lit up Culpepper with all those sacks and turnovers.
      Ryan Denney owns Culpepper

      Comment


      • #18
        I am hopeful we get a guy like Spikes, but where would we use him? We already have Trotter and Gaither. Could Spikes play SAM? Is that where he played in Buffalo? Or would Trotter get cut and Spikes Take over and MIKE. Or would Gaither take over at MIKE and the two OLB positions be up for grabs this off-season?
        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

        Rest in Peace, themaninblack

        Comment


        • #19
          i haven't heard it at all. I wouldn't mind Spikes, but I dont buy it, hes basically the player that the eagles stay away. 30 years old, injury history and LB. so I don't buy it but i guess the eagles know what they're doing


          sig by Jackalope

          RIP VT Students 4/16/07

          Vote McCain '08

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
            I am hopeful we get a guy like Spikes, but where would we use him? We already have Trotter and Gaither. Could Spikes play SAM? Is that where he played in Buffalo? Or would Trotter get cut and Spikes Take over and MIKE. Or would Gaither take over at MIKE and the two OLB positions be up for grabs this off-season?
            Spikes played Sam and Will for the Bills

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
              Ryan Denney owns Culpepper
              agree with that

              Comment


              • #22
                i think the eagles are trying to find an experinced or veteran player at lb, becuase i also heard they were interested in Al Wilson before he failed his physical so u nver know

                Comment


                • #23
                  Bills are getting rid of spikes because he's a shell of his former self. He got drasticaly outplayed by a 6th round pick last year. Could he rebound? Sure, but he will never be the same.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    If this trade were to happen, I hope he would be able to rebound.
                    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                    Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      With a guy like Takeo's work ethic and drive, I expect him to do well for us. He's not lazy like Lavar Arrington so I expect he will be a good player for us.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                        With a guy like Takeo's work ethic and drive, I expect him to do well for us. He's not lazy like Lavar Arrington so I expect he will be a good player for us.
                        He is certainly an upgrade over Dhani.
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                        Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          If Gocong isnt capable of playing that spot and we all know Dhani isnt any chance they might try McCoy at that spot

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            You mean SAM? Spikes could play either of our OLB spots, but I see our starting LBs on week one as Trotter at MIKE, Gaither at WILL, and Spikes at SAM.
                            Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                            Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              It is amazing how biased WGR550 (buffalo sports radio station) is all they did today was trash Spikes over nothing. And they called Darwin Walker more of a play maker than Takeo Spikes. The least they could do is thank him for his services.

                              Thanks Eaglez.Fan

                              For Everybody:
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

                              R.I.P. JJ

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
                                It is amazing how biased WGR550 (buffalo sports radio station) is all they did today was trash Spikes over nothing. And they called Darwin Walker more of a play maker than Takeo Spikes. The least they could do is thank him for his services.
                                I didn't hear it, but depending on who it was, I might not doubt it. Some of the guys they have are total idiots.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information