No announcement yet.

Eagles get Spikes and Holcomb for Walker and conditional 7th rounder in 2008

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's just hope he is over those. If not, we could have Gocong and Jones fight for the position. If Spikes would have to be taken out of a game, I would be begging to see some og Gocong, I don't want any more of Dhani.
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

y does it look like 2 people holding the jersey on the right our right side???

Comment

what no it doesnt

GoCong hopefully can make an impact on the team with his 42 inch Vertical and since we traded up to get him, Yeah I hear he is going to play LB and DE hopefully with the 4.7 speed of his he can pass rush amazingly

Comment

THat is funny spikes bitched slapped McCoy and then went out to look for that sissy who wears a neck tie and plays a banjo

LOL did that actually happen lol it would be nice to see something lik that happen

Comment

I'm just glad he is here.

Comment

Merged all Spikes threads into one for the sake of space and convenience.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Awesome...

Comment

Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                  Awesome...
                  stop trying to boost your post count.

Comment

Crap, you caught me.

Comment

If you guys don't settle down, I'm going to turn this thread around, and you guys will go to bed without dessert!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

No!!! You promised we would stop and get some ice cream. I want some ice cream!

Comment

u have to realize, Spikes was traded b/c he was outplayed.....

by Keith Ellison...a 6th round draft pick
                          Spikes (a great leader) missed alot of tackles, and doesnt have the speed to play the Tampa 2
                          was traded basically so that Ellison could be the starter

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                            u have to realize, Spikes was traded b/c he was outplayed.....

by Keith Ellison...a 6th round draft pick
                            Spikes (a great leader) missed alot of tackles, and doesnt have the speed to play the Tampa 2
                            was traded basically so that Ellison could be the starter
                            u realize Spikes was hurt most of the year .. again. right?

Comment

i kno that...im a bills fan it was a pulled hamstring......
                              after so much hype he pulls his hamstring on like the 4th play of the game

Comment

Originally posted by BufFan71 View Post
                                i kno that...im a bills fan it was a pulled hamstring......
                                after so much hype he pulls his hamstring on like the 4th play of the game
                                He wasn't 100% after his achilles injury once the season started. If you look at his stats he steadily started improving towards the end of the season. He's fully healthy right now and I expect he will be a good player for us.

In other news you guys might not get Darwin Walker. If he doesn't report to camp by August 4th, he will most likely still be a part of the Eagles organization. I hope he shows up, I don't particularly want him back.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information