X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jagsfreak123
    What do yall think about J.J Outlaw
    One of the quickest players I've ever seen. Extremely quick in and out of his cuts. Probably wont do anything.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by Dillen
      Originally posted by Jagsfreak123
      What do yall think about J.J Outlaw
      One of the quickest players I've ever seen. Extremely quick in and out of his cuts. Probably wont do anything.
      What did you see him on mnf? I dident even know who the #@4% he was untill then

Comment

• Um...he doesn't play for the Eagles right now and sure as hell didn't play on MNF.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• the eagles need to find a way 2 pick up briggs in the offseason, hes nasty and a free agent, and that would help ensure LaRon Landry, Reggie Nelson or Micheal Griffin

Comment

• Good game guys, hopefully you make the playoffs over the Giants. Garcia has been great.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• yea i agree about garcia, btw on mnf whoever was there, were u booing garcia or the jumbo-tron screen, I was booing the jumbo-tron screen

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

• I think the Eagles were pretty well coached today. I think the defense carried the day for the team with the bend, but don't break approach. I would've liked to see better run D, but I was very happy with the overall results. Sacks at key spots and 2 big INT's that led to 14 points. The team let up 1 huge play (the TD to Randle-El), and Betts gashed us a ton for 180 yards. If you look at the stats, it looks like the Eagles snuck by. They were dominated in the run game, time of possession, yards, etc. However, the Redskins had many penalties (8) and 2 INT's that led to TD's.

My game ball goes to Dawk, who was a beast and was all over the field. He was dominant. Kudos also to Michael Lewis, who had the INT for a TD, but was also very stout against the run when he was in.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• I was happy to see them be able to grind the last 5 minutes or so once they got the ball back after the redskins made it 21-19, even if it was not a traditional grind, they were still able to close the game out without giving the redskins another shot.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Question. How do you guys feel about a possible playoff spot for your team?

Without McNabb I don't know if you guys can pull anything off in the playoffs, so how do you guys feel about the current situation?

It always stinks to root against your team, but do you guys feel that winning at this point will hurt your draft positioning, or do you view it as a chance of something special? Afterall, the NFC is ridiculously weak this year, so who knows what can happen.

Either way, its gonna be a hard hitting game on Sunday. Giants/Eagles always is. Especially with Philly looking for revenge from the last game.

Comment

• The way I see it, any positive momentum and lack of injury going forward is a good thing. The team itself is very young and talented. The draft has some good players at their positions of need, so I think the rebuilding can continue there. The team remains in good cap shape. I say, if you can go forward and make the playoffs under these circumstances, it will be great for the city and the team. I never root against the team at any point. Period.

As for Sunday, it will be a hard hitting game. The Eagles are going to have some trouble with Barber and Jacobs. I immediately concede 150 rush yards and time of possession to them. However, their CB situation is better, so I think the Giants pass game will be harder to come by than last time. The Eagles are going to have to move the ball by throwing against the weak links in the secondary, using LJ Smith, and grinding it out. They need to execute and score points. It will be quite the chess match. I think the Eagles believe they can win, and they have swagger. This is a dangerous game for the Giants.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358
                        The way I see it, any positive momentum and lack of injury going forward is a good thing. The team itself is very young and talented. The draft has some good players at their positions of need, so I think the rebuilding can continue there. The team remains in good cap shape. I say, if you can go forward and make the playoffs under these circumstances, it will be great for the city and the team. I never root against the team at any point. Period.

As for Sunday, it will be a hard hitting game. The Eagles are going to have some trouble with Barber and Jacobs. I immediately concede 150 rush yards and time of possession to them. However, their CB situation is better, so I think the Giants pass game will be harder to come by than last time. The Eagles are going to have to move the ball by throwing against the weak links in the secondary, using LJ Smith, and grinding it out. They need to execute and score points. It will be quite the chess match. I think the Eagles believe they can win, and they have swagger. This is a dangerous game for the Giants.
                        I agree. Don't cede the run game so quickly though. The Eagles are very familiar with us, so running the ball, or doing anything for that matter, becomes alot more difficult when the other team can predict what youre gonna do and knows your tendencies.

I think you can take advantage of our pass coverage with LJ. Use Stallworth on the deepball, but you gotta time it right. Save him in your back pocket for just the right time, then unleash a deep one to him when the time is right.

We will have a harder time scoring on you guys, I can see this game being very close. And you have a big advantage coaching wise. Reid will definately outcoach Coughlin. Its gonna be a tough game.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk
                          I was happy to see them be able to grind the last 5 minutes or so once they got the ball back after the redskins made it 21-19, even if it was not a traditional grind, they were still able to close the game out without giving the redskins another shot.
                          QFT.

That was what I was most impressed with yesterday, they were able to keep the ball for the remainder of the game. They need to have more drives like that late in games with the lead.

Sig by Kramer

Comment

• So far I have been very impressed with Omar Gaither, moreso than McCoy, Omar is good at shedding blocks and is better against the run. It should be a good battle in TC next offseason to see who starts assuming we don't move Gaither to SLB which would be an interesting idea.

Comment

• gaither has really stepped it up and I will ike to see the postition battle between him and mccoy come training camp. I actually have a good feeling about the playoffs this year, i am not really afraid of @NY and @Dallas because we're traditionaly a great away team so with this weak NFC you just have to be optimistic about the playoffs :D

sig by Jackalope

RIP VT Students 4/16/07

Vote McCain '08

Comment

• If Garcia can keep up his play of not turning the ball over and making enough plays I think we have a shot to get in to the playoff and do something if we get there. There is no doubt that from a team morale standpoint making the playoffs without McNabb would be huge, especially towards next year when we have McNabb back. The NFC is so up and down, you never know, if we get into the playoffs anyone has a chance.

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information