Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Philadelphia Eagles Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by eaglesfan_45 View Post
    do have a job related to the Giants? or do you just have too much free time?
    that was impressive yet at the same time embarasing for you i don't know what to think of that
    I coach D3 ball, so free time for now. Also, applying to see if I can get into other programs. But even if I am wasn't associated with the game it's not a bad thing to do.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
      I coach D3 ball, so free time for now. Also, applying to see if I can get into other programs. But even if I am wasn't associated with the game it's not a bad thing to do.
      NIce work man

      Comment


      • http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...112435161DBBE6

        Listen to this press conference at 11:25, basically Wade Phillips says all smugly he doesn't think the eagles are a good football team, to which the whole room erupts into laughter, it may be true, but its pretty classless if you ask me. I hope the eagles slap that stupid-ass grin off his face tomorrow.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
          http://www.dallascowboys.com/multime...112435161DBBE6

          Listen to this press conference at 11:25, basically Wade Phillips says all smugly he doesn't think the eagles are a good football team, to which the whole room erupts into laughter, it may be true, but its pretty classless if you ask me. I hope the eagles slap that stupid-ass grin off his face tomorrow.

          Well you are 5-8 sooo... Speaking of classless how about some of the Buddy Ryan classics?




          The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

          Comment


          • Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
            Well you are 5-8 sooo... Speaking of classless how about some of the Buddy Ryan classics?
            If Phillips is so smart, than why does he say that Detroit was a pretty good football team than insult the eagles after the eagles beat the lions 56-21 this season. And who the F cares about Buddy Ryan? That was 10+ years ago, I'm talking about this week. Right now Andy Reid would never say anything negative about an opponent. I guess you can't expect much from a guy who's dad's name is Bum.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
              If Phillips is so smart, than why does he say that Detroit was a pretty good football team than insult the eagles after the eagles beat the lions 56-21 this season. And who the F cares about Buddy Ryan? That was 10+ years ago, I'm talking about this week. Right now Andy Reid would never say anything negative about an opponent. I guess you can't expect much from a guy who's dad's name is Bum.
              Hey that is out of line, never call out the Bum. Bum Phillips is a legend down here in Houston. Wade's comments are unnecessary and will be pretty embarassing if we can pull the upset.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                Hey that is out of line, never call out the Bum. Bum Phillips is a legend down here in Houston. Wade's comments are unnecessary and will be pretty embarassing if we can pull the upset.
                Sorry you're right I have nothing against Bum, but any way where have you been? It seems like you haven't posted here in months. You used to be one of the most active eagles fans on here.
                Last edited by Go_Eagles77; 12-16-2007, 01:58 AM.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                  Sorry you're right I have nothing against Bum, but any way where have you been? It seems like you haven't posted here in months. You used to be one of the most active eagles fans on here.
                  I've just been busy it's my senior year so college app's that kind of stuff. I just stopped getting on, but I'll be on more frequently now.

                  God Mikell is such an idiot!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by cunningham06 View Post
                    I've just been busy it's my senior year so college app's that kind of stuff. I just stopped getting on, but I'll be on more frequently now.

                    God Mikell is such an idiot!
                    Cool. Anyway I'm proud of the defense so far (except for the Mikell play of course) and it would be great if we can hold on for the win. I don't know if Westbrook is 100% though and if he was I think we would be in a much better position right now.

                    Comment


                    • Wade Phillips isn't laughing now.... :D

                      Comment


                      • Haha suck it Wade.

                        Our defense looked damn good, if we can just get our offense to get on their level. No Andrews hurt us but MJG wasn't too bad. Mikell needs to want to hit people. Like when JR Reed started against the Pats he demolished people. I want to see more of a mean streak from Mikell. Sheldon needs to look for the ball instead of just put his hands up. Westbrook is awesome sliding instead of taking the td was very selfless of him. However he may have screwed my fantasy team. :(
                        Awesome win though, the team looked great on defense.
                        -My thoughts and comments on the game.

                        Comment


                        • BTW I picked the Eagles in the NFLDC pickem contest. Had a funny feeling they were gonna win yesterday.
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                          Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                          Comment


                          • Well done. I parlayed the Browns and the Eagles yesterday for a nice payout.



                            I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

                            Comment


                            • mcnabb haters are ignorant

                              the defense looked good but credit mcnabb with playing an awesome game....picked up several key 3rd down conversions and put the team in position to win....mcnabb led the eagles to the red zone on 9 separate occasions and yielded just 10 points....this is obviously b/c of the lack of playmakers available to mcnabb, b/c as everyone knows it is your playmakers you rely on in the red zone(although he did find perrenial pro bowler reggie brown for a touchdown)....it is clear westbrook can't make every play but he is evidently the only playmaker available to mcnabb and it kills me that the coaching staff waits til too late in the season to start playcalling accordingly. i just hope the front office isn't as dumb as the fans who think replacing mcnabb and reid would be a good idea.....that'd be like the patriots replacing belicheck and brady the year after their first superbowl, when they went 8-8. the eagles have had 10 years of success under these 2 guys....remember just a few years ago when the packers were a horrible team, and a guy with over 10 years success with his team at the time, brett favre had more interceptions than td's as fans called for his retirement....luckily the front office wasn't so hasty as the favre led packers sit atop their division with a 12-2 record. it should be noted that mcnabb has never thrown for more interceptions than touchdowns, and fans are calling for his replacement....he put his team in position to win almost every week....in the bears game the defense lost it for us at the end altho the playcall was suspect running prevent and a less than agressive style in the last minute....packers, and redskins game, and the latest giants games, all games that mcnabb played well and put us in position to win, and something outside his power lost us the game. throw in the mix the 2 games he sat out, and split the guilt 50/50 with aj feely for losing both those games BY HIMSELF...altho he wouldn't have had the chance had mcnabb not been hurt......keep mcnabb, get a young guy to work under him for 3 to 4 years....and inheriantly you won't sacrifice a season or 2 of winning football games, for the quarterback position. replace him now, and go 6-10 for the next 2 years, while westbrook gets slower, and older, the defense falls apart, and the wide receivers get worse(haha like its possible).
                              sig by Frisco49ers, the man

                              i squeeze nipples like pimples to get the puss, get it?

                              Comment


                              • Well Takeo is out possible IR so who takes over for him?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information