Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've seen play a couple of times. He is an impact player at WR for sure. He's alot more polished than Ted Ginn. And during the end of this year he didn't do to bad on the NFL level.

As for o-linemen, it's always a possibility with Reid but the Eagles need to get better in the "skill" positions IMO. Just looking at the forum mock of what if would look like if Sniper was the GM and we definatley need more weapons on offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
      I've seen play a couple of times. He is an impact player at WR for sure. He's alot more polished than Ted Ginn. And during the end of this year he didn't do to bad on the NFL level.

As for o-linemen, it's always a possibility with Reid but the Eagles need to get better in the "skill" positions IMO. Just looking at the forum mock of what if would look like if Sniper was the GM and we definatley need more weapons on offense.
      A) DeSean Jackson had two 100 yard games. He's been shut down way too many times for my liking.
      B) In the forum mock, I tended to go with the best value.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
        A) DeSean Jackson had two 100 yard games. He's been shut down way too many times for my liking.
        B) In the forum mock, I tended to go with the best value.
        Most accurate comparison is Santana Moss..I like Desean but is he worth a first? Im not so sure. Its not always about the best athletes but the best football players.

Comment

• Originally posted by 619 View Post
          Most accurate comparison is Santana Moss..I like Desean but is he worth a first? Im not so sure. Its not always about the best athletes but the best football players.
          Santana Moss is damn good when he's healthy. In his first 16 game season (starting 12 games), Moss had 74 receptions for 1,105 yards and 10 TDs. In his second 16 game season (starting all 16), Moss had 84 receptions for 1,483 yards and 9 TDs. A Santana Moss comparison is a good one.

DeSean Jackson wouldn't be asked to come in and be the #1 or #2 guy. The Eagles have Kevin Curtis and Reggie Brown for that. Jackson would provide Andy Reid with a weapon on offense. Reid could line go 3, 4, or 5 wide with Jackson out there. God help the opposing team if Jackson gets single coverage. Jackson could even line up in a Split Backs with Westbrook for some variety (doubtful, but you never know). Jackson would also be KR/PR, which is something the Eagles desperately need. The Eagles would be lucky to have someone like Jackson fall into their laps.

Comment

• Originally posted by machoking6 View Post

DeSean Jackson wouldn't be asked to come in and be the #1 or #2 guy. The Eagles have Kevin Curtis and Reggie Brown for that. Jackson would provide Andy Reid with a weapon on offense. Reid could line go 3, 4, or 5 wide with Jackson out there. God help the opposing team if Jackson gets single coverage. Jackson could even line up in a Split Backs with Westbrook for some variety (doubtful, but you never know). Jackson would also be KR/PR, which is something the Eagles desperately need. The Eagles would be lucky to have someone like Jackson fall into their laps.
            I still don't believe in drafting a returner in the first round. Jackson isn't that good of a receiver that he's a need at 14. His deep speed is terrific, but he's gotten worse as a receiver and most importantly his YPC has gone down from a deep threat's level to a possession receiver's.

Comment

• Bradley played great today coming up huge on the goal line stand and with the game ending interception. Is there any way he could start opening day next year?

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
                Bradley played great today coming up huge on the goal line stand and with the game ending interception. Is there any way he could start opening day next year?
                I hope so, i'm really starting to like him. Played very well today, not sure how he'll get a starting job but I hope he does.

Honolulu Wave 1-3, DM 22 Tackles, 3 Sacks, 1 Forced Fumbles, 0 Interceptions.
                Leon McHelbrecht, Pittsburgh OC, 1-3.
                PSN:J33zydaLion (MGO)

Comment

• Bradley was amazing, hopefully this puts a damper on those people who want to the eagles to draft lbs.

Comment

• Well he probably wont start but he will see time in nickel situations when Gocong goes to play DE

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• My older brother is a huge Eagles fan so I got him this autographed picture in a frame. Its awesome Chuck Bednarik and Frank Gifford.

Originally posted by nvot9
                      I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                      Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                      Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                      Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                      Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• do you guys think McNabb will be back? IMO he will be for one more season becauise he has one year left on his contract? I joined in on this discussion late.. what do you think we are going to address in the off season? Anyone know who some of the big time free agents are this off season around the nfl?

Comment

• Thanks for killing our chance at the playoffs, guys. But you guys were the better team and kicked our ass on both sides of the ball.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                            My older brother is a huge Eagles fan so I got him this autographed picture in a frame. Its awesome Chuck Bednarik and Frank Gifford.

That is one badass picture. Awesome gift.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• I am having this discussion with someone about how much McNabb would cost in a trade... how much do you guys think you can get in a trade for McNabb?

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

• I would say probably a third rounder is probably the maximum of what teams would offer the Eagles in an open market. I believe the Eagles would want at least a 2008 first rounder, though. If they really want to dump him, they might settle for a 2008 second rounder and extra.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information