Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pitiful attempt sniper, pitiful attempt. ;)
    Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
      Pitiful attempt sniper, pitiful attempt. ;)
      Well, it's gameday now. Predictions?

Philadelphia 27
      St. Louis 7

Westbroook with 18 carries, 123 yards, 1 TD and 6 receptions, 55 yards and a TD. DeSean Jackson catches a slant for a TD, and our punt return average will be above 7 yards per return! I'm also feeling a pick from the Dawk man and one from Litizzle.

Comment

• I say it is 28- 13 Philly. DeSean catches a TD to go with his 7 catch, 83 yard performance. Westy has 17 rushes for 98 yards (he seems to have a lot of games where he is just shy of 100 yards rushing) and TD. He also has 7 catches for 61 yards and TD. Either LJ or Baksett/Lewis will get the other TD, and Akers will miss a FG, which will have a ton of Eagles fans clamoring for a new Kicker.

Cole will get a sack and one of our DTs will get one as well. Gocong will get a sack and a few hurries. (There will be more sacks, just don't know who) Bradley will have a great game, and show up everywhere. One of our CBs will get a pick (I'll say Lito) but Lito will also get burnt, as he is trying to do to much to win back a starting spot. Q will have a crushing hit. and Rocca will boom a 55+ yards punt.

Well lots of predictions there. At least one of them will be right, or very close to it, haha.

Comment

• I moved our predicitons over to the gameday thread. that is actually where they should go. We should discuss them there.

Comment

• I Hope Reggie is back for the boys' game because the Rams have one of the worst secondaries I've seen in a long time. And the boys' did a good job of containing Cleveland's receivers even though Braylon dropped a TD and 5 other passes. I like our chances as long as we can pressure Romo he had all day to throw.

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• Flat out dominating performance. McNabb for the most part had time to throw, and the receivers found spots in the zone and got good matchups. I think LJ is all the way back, and the Eagles ran the ball excellently and with authority. I'd like to see more pounding with Buck and Hunt, and more snaps for Booker, but I'm sure that will come about soon enough. Not a lot to complain about on the day.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
                I Hope Reggie is back for the boys' game because the Rams have one of the worst secondaries I've seen in a long time. And the boys' did a good job of containing Cleveland's receivers even though Braylon dropped a TD and 5 other passes. I like our chances as long as we can pressure Romo he had all day to throw.
                I want him back too, but only if he is 100%. Otherwise, he won't help the offense. IF he's 100% yes, but until he is 100% I would prefer that if he is in games, it is in a limited role. I like our chances as well. We will be able to get much more pressre than the Browns did, and our secondary is better to boot. Even if he does have time, his receivers will have less opportunities to be open. And Dallas does have good CBs, but Hamlin, playign FS, is a natural SS, and we all know how Roy Williams is in coverage. Don't get me wrong, there are things on the Eagles that the boys can exploit, but overall I think our defense is a little better, which will help in our matchup with them. I expect a close game, as most NFC East battles are.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                  Flat out dominating performance. McNabb for the most part had time to throw, and the receivers found spots in the zone and got good matchups. I think LJ is all the way back, and the Eagles ran the ball excellently and with authority. I'd like to see more pounding with Buck and Hunt, and more snaps for Booker, but I'm sure that will come about soon enough. Not a lot to complain about on the day.
                  I wouldn't say they did an excellent job running, they got what they had to, and that is about it. But you don't need to do excellent when your passing that well. LJ does look back, and that is a very underrated aspect of the offense that will help us. I agree about your comments on our "other" RBs.

Comment

• Yeah LJ looks back to his old self not always a good thing.

Comment

• LJ is playing tough and playing well thusfar. Him + Celek can really stretch the middle of a defense. I also think that a lot of the rushing success was predicated on TE blocking.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Yeah LJ has consistently improved his run blocking for the past three years (didn't really get to show it last year) but that is one thing that we lost when he was injured, because, beleive it or not, he was our best run blocking TE. Both Celek and Schobel are imroving, so this will only help the run game.

Comment

• Originally posted by bhaarat316 View Post
                          Yeah LJ looks back to his old self not always a good thing.
                          He is still the best TE we've got.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                            He is still the best TE we've got.
                            and thats why we Franchise tagged him. I don't think he gets a new deal.

Comment

• If he can play on a consistent basis at a relatively high level, the Eagles will certainly make an attempt to sign him, I beleive. whether he would accept or not is another story.

Comment

• The number of quality TE's available has grown in the NFL, making the market for FA TE's less. LJ is a good option, but he is still an average blocker, which makes him less desirable across many teams. No lock that he would be sought after hardcore (like an Asante Samuel), but he could be a target of a team like Arizona.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information