X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This team will be lucky to go 8-8.

Comment

• I want to know why there was not 1 deep pass attempt all game long? Why Desean Jackson only got 3 offensive touches all game long? and why did Andy challenge that pass by Randel El

Thanks Eaglez.Fan

For Everybody:
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=w5bk7S9z20A

R.I.P. JJ

Comment

• Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
        I want to know why there was not 1 deep pass attempt all game long? Why Desean Jackson only got 3 offensive touches all game long? and why did Andy challenge that pass by Randel El
        Well the you shouldn't be asking why you didn't go deep, as to why you didn't throw more. A lot had to do with the Skins controlling the ball but the one thing the skins prevent you from doing is go deep. Landry plays 20 yards deep and covers the entire field. If you are going to pass on the skins it has to be the intermediate game. As for the challenge basically Philly was in a rush because the skins were about to kick the PAT and all of Andy's players were screaming at him claiming that Randle El was past, he didn't have time to talk to upstairs. Either let the TD go or trust your players, unfortunately for you, he trusted his players.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I don't know why I bother with this team.

Comment

• Originally posted by camp_eagles View Post
            I want to know why there was not 1 deep pass attempt all game long? Why Desean Jackson only got 3 offensive touches all game long? and why did Andy challenge that pass by Randel El
            ask the cowboys why they didnt get a a single deep ball. or the cardinals. or the saints for that matter.

laron landry does not allow deep balls.

Comment

• Have you realized yet that Asante was a product of the system yet?

2011 FA: FS - OJ Atogwe
              2011 Draft Picks: Ryan Kerrigan-OLB-Purdue, Jarvis Jenkins-DE-Clemson, Leonard Hankerson-WR-Miami, Roy Helu-RB-Nebraska, DeJon Gomes-CB/S-Nebraska, Niles Paul-WR-Nebraska, Evan Royster-RB-Penn State, Aldrick Robinson-WR-SMU, Brandyn Thompson-CB-Boise State, Maurice Hurt-OG-Florida, Markus White-OLB-Florida State, Chris Neild-NT-West Virginia

Comment

• Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
                Have you realized yet that Asante was a product of the system yet?
                What the hell are you talking about? If anything he proved he is better in this system than the old one. One of the bright spots on the team. He shut down Santana Moss yesterday. Every CB makes a mistake here and there.
                Last edited by Go_Eagles77; 10-06-2008, 06:56 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  When Shawn Andrews returns, what are the odds MJG moves to LG in favor of Herremans? Herremans has been pretty underwhelming and MJG has played very well in his time spelling Andrews. IIRC, he had one especially nice block vs. the Bears where he pulled and took out a crashing LB, springing Buckhalter for a 20~ish yard run.
                  Slim to none, MJG has looked good, but Herremans has been solid as well. We have ehard his name maybe 3 or 4 times this year. That is a good sign for him.MJG will see the field next season, one way or the other.
                  Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                    This team will be lucky to go 8-8.
                    The team is so inconsisitent, and so is the coaching. I have lost hope for a Superbowl season, sadly. 8-8 looks about right to me right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
                      ask the cowboys why they didnt get a a single deep ball. or the cardinals. or the saints for that matter.

laron landry does not allow deep balls.
                      Landry is a monster, in every sense of the word. I, along with a great majority of people who follow the draft, knew he would be a monster in the NFL, and he is doing just that. Expect many Pro-Bowls out of him. I know you guys are e njoying this kid, hell, even I am and he is on a division rival.

Comment

• Originally posted by toddmlazarchick View Post
                        Have you realized yet that Asante was a product of the system yet?
                        Besides the fact that is borderline fishing, that is completely untrue. He has been the highlight of this defense, and is playing great. He has two picks (or more) already, and at least 5 passes defended. I really have no idea where you see this, unless you were being sarcastic.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                          Landry is a monster, in every sense of the word. I, along with a great majority of people who follow the draft, knew he would be a monster in the NFL, and he is doing just that. Expect many Pro-Bowls out of him. I know you guys are e njoying this kid, hell, even I am and he is on a division rival.
                          Classy post. Always nice to hear some honest respect come from division rivals.

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
                            Besides the fact that is borderline fishing, that is completely untrue. He has been the highlight of this defense, and is playing great. He has two picks (or more) already, and at least 5 passes defended. I really have no idea where you see this, unless you were being sarcastic.
                            He has nine passes defended, good for fifth (I think) in the league. He wasn't really thrown against yesterday except for that weak penalty they called against him. He's lockdown.
                            Last edited by Sniper; 10-06-2008, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• He was pretty much lights out yesterday with his blanket coverage. Granted he had 2 or 3 guys helping him on moss every play, but still he didn't allow a single pass other than that huge 3rd down play to Devin Thomas but it's because he fell down.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                                He has nine passes defended, good for fifth (I think) in the league. He wasn't really thrown against yesterday except for that weak penalty they called against him. He's lockdown.
                                I was being conservative with my numbers but as we all know, CBs are the position where stats can be the most misleading. But in this case, the stat helps point out just how good he is right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information